Chapter 20: Training With Vegeta

"Build you a 300G gravity room?" Mr. Briefs blinked, glancing at Vegeta with a strange look.

"Yes! Kakarot and his little spawn of his trained under the force of 100G. I plan to triple that!" Vegeta huffed, glaring at Bulma's father when he sighed.

"Oh, come on!" Mr. Briefs shook his head, "Vegeta, if you weigh sixty kilos right now, then you would end up weighing eighteen tonnes! I'm afraid it's impossible for you!"

Vegeta bared his fangs, his Ki rising in anger, "Build it! Just build it for me!" He demanded, frightening Mr. Briefs to fall right out of his chair.

"Vegeta," a familiar calm voice said, the Saiyan prince calmed down enough to glance behind him. He recognized a half-breed no other than Tengoku.

"Since when did you get here?" Vegeta questioned her, didn't have time to deal with the brat.

"Well, I only came here for a visit to see if they allow me to train in the gravity room until I heard you screaming, so I went to check it out to see what is going on," Tengoku said, glaring at him.

"Besides, Vegeta, these humans are kind enough to let us stay here. I don't want to get kicked out because of you!" Nappa said, tapping his foot on the ground as Vegeta glared at him, "We wouldn't have any other place to go!"

He scoffed, rolling his eyes in response.

"Vegeta, do you mind if I can train with you and Nappa?" Kagome asked.

"Sure, we don't mind, Tenny. It's probably better than training alone!" Nappa replied with a smile.

"Are you boys going to train under 100G as Daddy did?" Tengoku asked.

"Tch," Vegeta sneered, turning his glare back onto Mr. Briefs, "If that fool Kakarot can train under the force of 100G, then I can train under the tripled amount of that force! But first, I need to 'convince' this idiot to build the gravity room!"

"300G? Sounds pretty intense!" Tengoku said with a smirk, glancing at Mr. Briefs, "Are you able to build the gravity room?"

Mr. Briefs didn't seem to argue so he nodded his head to her as he went right to work.

"Wha–?" Vegeta growled, glaring at Tengoky, "How did you do that? The foolish human refused me, so now he listened to you!"

"Because Dad's a pervert, that's why. Don't get me that wrong. But for Tenny, she was like a grand niece to him, so he allow her to train in the gravity room in whatever he wanted to. Not only because of you know who." Bulma said, appearing from the other room as she rolled her big blue eyes.

"I would say that would be terrible for your father had his eyes on Tenny," Nappa pointed out with a sweatdrop.

"Ew!" Tengoku grossed out.

"Don't worry, Tenny. He won't try anything weird. Besides, you're still six years old and he isn't going to try something weird on you." Bulma assured her.

"So shall we train?" Nappa asked with a smirk.

Tengoku smirked back. "Don't mind if I do."

"Are you sure, Tenny? I don't want you to get hurt." Bulma said with a worried look.

She smiled at her. "I'll be fine, Bulma. Just as long as I'm done training, I promised my mother I would study and I promised my father and the others to train with them."

Bulma sighed. "Okay, honey. I just wanted to make sure you're safe. If you aren't, Chichi will be extremely angry at me for letting you train in the gravity room."

Tengoku nodded.

***

After that...