Chapter 25: Another Training

When a few hours had passed, Tengoku has been resting in the upstairs bedroom as the antidote slowly cures her of the heart virus. Of course, Shippo and the others had made medicine to make the heart virus go away.

At one point, Chichi and Goku went to check up on their daughter and discovered her bed was empty. Chichi began to panic as she and Goku went searching for her until Goku looked out the window and found Tengoku healthy and fully restored, testing her ki blasts across the ocean.

Goku gasped in relief, and he began calling out to his wife. Chichi walked up to him, worried, "What is it, Goku?" Then she saw Tengoku was all better, which was a relief.

"Oh, my baby is okay!" Chichi cried out.

"What's wrong, guys?" Raditz came to the bedroom, confused. Then he saw Tengoku in his own eyes. He felt the consolation to see his beloved niece alive.

"I was going to tell you, guys, that Tenny is fully healed," Shippo said, smiling. Soten stood beside him with a smile.

"Thank goodness she is okay!" Chichi cried out.

Goku began to jump through the window and ran towards his daughter, calling out to her happily. "Tenny, you're okay!" Goku said as he picked her up and started to pin, making Tengoku laugh. After that, he put her down and hugged her. Chichi and Raditz went outside and joined the hug as well.

"Tenny, I thought we were going to lose you," Chichi sobbed, hugging her tightly.

"Mom... Can't breathe..." Tengoku gagged for air, so Chichi stopped hugging.

"Are you feeling okay?" Raditz asked, worried.

Tengoku nodded, smiling at him. "Yes, I am."

Shippo, Soten, Hachi, and Kirara came outside and walked up to them.

"I thought I was going to be the one who will die, but I never expect you to have a heart virus. Chichi will kill me if you didn't make it." Goku said, hugging his daughter again as he felt so relieved to see his daughter alive.

After the hug, Chichi began to question her with a serious look. "Tenny, how come you didn't tell us you had a heart virus?"

"I didn't know that. At first, I have been feeling fine before we start fighting, then I began to feel really sick until I got a heart virus." Tengoku told her mother.

Chichi sighed as she continued looking at her face. "Next time tell us and then your father will feed you a heart medicine."

"It ran out, Chichi," Goku said.

"Kakarot, you literally took the last of it before Tengoku has the heart virus," Raditz said with a serious look.

"Oh..." He looked away, feeling guilty for drinking the rest of the medicine.

"Kakarot, don't be so shame of it. It's not your fault." Raditz said, rubbing his little brother's back.

"And don't blame yourself, Daddy. We wanted you to be okay." Tengoku said.

"Besides, if you need us, you know where we live," Shippo said with a smile.

Tengoku looked at Shippo and gave him a smile, "Shippo, I want to thank you for saving me."

"Oh, you should thank your parents and your uncle for saving you." Shippo chuckled, pointing at Goku, Chichi, and Raditz.

"Also me," Soten said.

"Thank you all of you," Tengoku said, smiling at them.

"So what now?" Hachi asked them with a curious look.

"We need to go back to the Z Fighters and let them know that Tenny is all better." Then he used Instant Transmission to teleport to the aircraft to take Tengoku and Raditz with him to where the Z Fighters are. After everyone was happy that Tengoku's well again. However, when Tengoku was all better, they began to explain to them about the Imperfect Cell and went on to go find the Androids to absorb them to become perfect. They also have ten days for Cell Games. After the explanation, Goku planned to enter the Hyperbolic Time Chamber with Raditz and Tengoku, where they can spend a whole year training in the span of one day in real time, in order to surpass the powers of a Super Saiyan.