Chapter 19: Unhappy Reunion

After meeting Trunks from the future...

"It is so great to be home! It's been forever!" Goku exclaimed happily, wanting to come inside the house before he could train.

Tengoku approached him with an excited smile. Daddy, I want you to meet someone."

Goku arched his eyebrows. "Who is it?"

Then Hachi walked up to them and faced Tengoku's father with a smile.

"Daddy, this is Hachi. He is my new summoner, and also my new friend. Hachi, this is my daddy, Goku Son." Tengoku introduced.

"Nice to meet you, Goku. I heard some much about you." Hachi said with a kind smile.

"Nice to meet you, too, Hachi," Goku replied, smiling at him. Then he faced them with excitement face. "Now that I came back, what do you say we train? We got three years until the androids come."

"The androids?" Hachi asked, confused.

"One of the robots who were created by the man who is from the Red Ribbon Army called Dr. Gero," Tengoku told him.

"How did you know, Tenny?" Hachi asked.

"Daddy told us right before we have to train," Tengoku said.

"Oh," he replied.

"By the way, about Trunks that we met," Goku said before he leaned into Tengoku's ear and told her, "he is Vegeta and Bulma's son from the future, so don't Vegeta, Bulma, and the others about this, okay?"

She smiled as she nodded. "Okay, Daddy."

Then suddenly Chichi appeared when she saw Goku standing there. She gasped in surprise and said, "Goku, is that you!?"

He smiled at her. "Yep, it's me."

"Goku! I missed you!" Chichi cried out as she ran up to him and hugged him.

"Aw, I missed you, too. It's been forever since I left Planet Earth," Goku giggled.

"Goku... thank you for bringing our little girl back home safely. I was worried that something has happened to you both. If you two haven't come home, I would freak out when Tenny won't be able to finish her school education!" Chichi said, crying.

Tengoku sweatdropped, watching her mother burying her father's chest and still crying. "Mom..."

Goku giggled nervously, itching the tip of his nose. "Um, about that, Chichi... I was going to tell you that I'm taking Tenny with me to the training because you're not gonna like this."

Chichi stopped crying as her onyx eyes gone widened in confusion. "Eh?"

"Daddy and I were going out for training for three years before the androids arrived," Tengoku told her mother as she knew she isn't going to be happy about this.

Now Chichi was becoming super angry. "What!? Three years of training!? Are you insane!? How do you expect me to see myself happy like this when you told me that you are taking Tengoku out for training for over three years without studying her schoolwork!? This has got to stop!"

Goku nervously grinned at her. "Oh, come on, Chichi. Tenny wants to go. I know you are only concerned about her grades, but I assure you I will make sure she studies every day after training. So you don't need to worry about it."

Chichi groaned in anger, and they flinched in fear. "Am I not worried if Tengoku hasn't studied her homework while you took her out training for over three years!? Tenny is staying home studying her school education while you go out training by yourself! Oh, wait! You go out training with your brother and your new friends of yours while Tenny is studying!"

Tengoku looked at her father with a sweatdrop. Yet, she was a bit terrified of her mother's anger issues. Although she has her mother's anger issues and her father's kindness. Even she used to be Kagome Higurashi when she has anger issues. No doubt.

Goku looked confused while facing his angry wife. "Are you saying studies are more important than saving the world?"

"You damn right, mister! Studies are more important than saving Earth, so Tengoku won't fail her grades, especially no skipping schoolwork!" Chichi shouted.

"Oh, come on, Chichi. Be a pal once with your life--" Suddenly, when Goku tried to give her a pat on her shoulder, he accidentally hit Chichi and watched her wreck the house. After that, his face went pale when he watched her hit the ground. He sweatdropped in shock.

"Oops! Chichi, are you okay!? I am so sorry! I forgot how strong am I!" Goku panicked before he and the others helped Chichi out.

Chichi groaned in pain, feeling dizzy.

***

After taking care of Chichi's injuries, she sighed in defeat, still angry at Goku.

"Fine... you can train Tengoku, but take her home after training. She still has studied to do." Chichi said.

"I promise, Chichi," Goku promised his wife, giving her a sweet kiss on the cheek, which she sighed again in defeat.