Chapter 14: Sending Tengoku Home

One hundred thirty days later after the destruction of Planet Namek...

"Now, just focus on my Ki. Once you've done that, all you have to do is 'transmit' to me," Goku encouraged, calling out from a distance as Tengoku put her index and middle finger on her forehead to concentrate a little better while trying o explain it in the best way he could.

Tengoku nodded, focusing her eyes and senses on Goku, locking onto Goku's Ki and concentrating quite calmly.

"Tenny, you did it!" She heard Goku's voice cheer and she opened her eyes to see her father right in front of her, "See, that wasn't too hard, was it?" He asked brightly, patting her shoulder just as Soba did a few moments ago.

Soba then approached them and tell them, "Why don't we get some food in celebration of your success?" He eyed Goku coldly, though the man was probably too dense to even notice it.

Goku looked at Tengoku curiously, waiting for her to translate. Although she learned all those things about translation. "What? Food?" She nodded eagerly, rather hungry after all their training, "I'm so hungry!"

"Is it lunchtime?" Goku asked enthusiastically, just as hungry as Tengoku was. He licked his lips in anticipation, only stopping when he felt a strange tug on what felt like his very spirit. Tengoku could sense it too as they knew for sure they have summon the Dragon.

"The ones on Earth have wished for your immediate arrival," The Namekian's Eternal Dragon's voice boomed within his head, "Do you accept this request?"

Goku smiled, finally realizing what was going on, his smile widened when his current companion tilted her head as if asking silently if he would accept, "No, it's okay, Mr. Dragon! I would prefer to come on my own time!" Goku called out loudly, satisfied when the Dragon seemed to hear him. "But can you take my daughter Tengoku home? Her mother wants her back."

"Very well! I shall abide by your decision!"

After that, Goku faced his daughter and tell her, "Tenny, you have to go home because your mother and the others need you. I'll come for you and your mom when I'm done training."

She smiled at him, hugging him before being teleported back home. "I understand. I'll miss you, Daddy."

"I'll miss you, too, Tenny," Goku said after a hug. Then he knew for sure the Dragon teleported her home safely as he continued training for a year.

***

When Tengoku teleported to Earth, she saw her mother run towards her as she let out a cry, feeling happy to see her again.

"Tenny! I missed you!" Chichi cried out as she hugged her tightly.

"Mom... can't breathe..." Tengoku grunted before Chichi let her go.

Next is Raditz who is the second person to hug Tengoku after a hug from Chichi, "Tenny, I'm glad you're safe. I've missed you."

"I missed you, too, Uncle Raditz," Tengoku said happily. Lastly, it was Kirara's turn who hugged her as Tengoku hugged her back, making sure she doesn't get squeezed.

After that, they wished Yamcha to come back to life until they went to go find Dragon Balls. Another Namekian year passed, and both Tien and Chiaotzu were brought back with no troubles whatsoever. And with the last wish, the Namekians relocated themselves to a new planet.

"I'll miss you, Dende!" Tengoku said, grasping Dende's hand tightly as her friend began to disappear, "You take care!"

"Bye!" Dende quickly called out, disappearing as Tengoku looked sadly into the sky, feeling her uncle Raditz comfortingly rub her shoulder. And another peaceful year passed with no problems, hoping Goku will return soon.