Chapter 11: The Ginyu Force

Both Tengoku, Piccolo, and Kirara stopped in their tracks, shivering at the killer's intent in the air

"I'm going to try and stall them as long as I can. You go on ahead to the Grand Elder's place." Piccolo suggested with a glaring look before Tengoku alongside Kirara on her left shoulder flew towards the Grand Elder's home.

Piccolo flew towards the energy, looking warily around the serene sky for any sign of Vegeta. He widened his eyes in surprise when Vegeta blurred abruptly passed him.

That speed! I didn't even see him! Piccolo thought in shock.

"You again, Namekian?" Vegeta scoffed, crossing his arms over her chest, "How many times must we meet?" he asked with an irritated sigh, "What are you doing out here alone? And where is Kakarot's daughter? I saw her earlier ago."

"It is none of your business, Vegeta!" Piccolo said in anger.

"Oh, really?" He asked with an insane smirk, ready for bloodshed, "You're pushing your luck, Namekian. I'm not in the mood to see your pathetic face!" He took a threatening step forward, thinking that a little slaughter might relieve some of his tension. Then he instantly paused at the sudden and rapid rise in Ki.

"What the...?" He blinked, looking in the direction where the familiar energy was coming from, "That mountain is where Kakarot's daughter flew off to, isn't it?"

Piccolo didn't answer but glared at him.

Vegeta scowled, giving Piccolo an arrogant smirk, "It's always wise to get rid of the bigger threat first." He subtly insulted, flying off in a flash of white light.

"You are not touching Tengoku!" Piccolo shouted as he followed after Vegeta, hoping that Tengoku would be done with her power-up by the time they got there.

"What's this place supposed to be?" Vegeta observed the home, giving it an emotionless look as Piccolo landed right behind him.

"You can't go in there, bastard!" Piccolo protested loudly, stopping with a blink as the Saiyan Prince paused. He glanced around him, seeing the Grand Elder's guardian, Nail, blocking his way.

"Leave us in peace." Nail ordered, though Vegeta only huffed with dark amusement.

"And what if I don't?" Vegeta asked sarcastically, flicking his eyes over to the Grand Elder's home when the Ki rose more sharply than ever. Then Vegeta looked taken back as he growled in surprise, almost disbelieving his eyes, "What!? The brat! What the hell were you doing in there? Why did your power level just spike?"

Piccolo snickered behind them, feeling his confidence rise along with Tengoku's Ki.

However, everyone, even though Nail didn't show it externally, was surprised when Vegeta began to chuckle deeply from his chest, "Do you really think that you can beat me? Really? Trust me, little girl, you're still light-years away from my experience."

Tengoku took a step forward, glaring at him.

"A Namekian, is it? Well, I suppose that I always could beat the secret of the Dragon Balls out of you." Vegeta grinned darkly.

However, everything was interrupted when Dende peered quickly out from behind the door, "Please, wait, stop! The Grand Elder said that there is something really, really powerful about to land on Namek!"