Chapter 49: Four Years Later

A/N: I added my new oc in this story.

It has been four years since they defeated Majin Buu, and now everyone still lives in peace.

While this was going on, Tengoku had gone to college and became an assistant thanks to Sesshomaru's advice. She is now working for the Taisho Corp. She had her own house and her own car. She thanked Sesshomaru and her mother for helping her out with that. However, after she defeated Majin Buu, she decided to go to college and get a new job. It took her three years to complete her tank until she finally reached her final tank to become an assistant as a businesswoman. Of course, she is now working for Sesshomaru. Lastly, she continued her training with her father Goku, her uncle Raditz, her mentor Piccolo, Nappa, Vegeta, and the kids.

If you are wondering how the others are doing, well...

Goku and Raditz became radish farmers, but they continued their training.

Nappa retired as a fighter but he still trains to stay in shape. He also continued babysitting Trunks and Bulla.

Videl became popular as a model and married Sharpner. Sooner or later she became pregnant with their child. Tengoku was happy for them.

Tengoku is still friends with Angela and Valesa as she still keeps in touch. Angela and Valesa also worked for the Taisho Corp, too. Of course, the three of them went to college and had a new job together.

As for Shippo and his wife Soten, they have been doing well while continuing to raise their three kids. Also, their kids had grown fast almost reaching Trunks' age. Shippo also became a farmer like Goku and Raditz.

On the other hand, Hachi still visits Tengoku and her family as he continues to travel around the world with Kirara. He still kept in touch with Tengoku as he was still her summoner.

Lastly, you are all never going to believe what Goku and Chichi had... They had another child and it's a girl. Shocking, huh? Yes, both Goku and Chichi decided to have another child and ended up having a three-year-old daughter. They decided to name her Naru. Both Tengoku and Goten are happy to have another sibling. Not only that would make Tengoku the eldest one. Naru definitely looked like Tengoku when she was a little girl at this point.

They also helped Naru how to be a fighter while training together. They sure loved their little sister.

Naru and Marron became best friends as well.

Right now, Tengoku was heading her way to the Taisho Corp. This is her actual first day on the job. She was excited to work for Sesshomaru as an assistant. When she arrived, she met a lot of demons, especially her two friends, Angela and Valesa. Sesshomaru then faced her as he approached. Suddenly, she barely recognized one of her old friends.

"Kagome, is it really you?" The ginger-haired demon white wolf asked, facing her.

"Hello, Ayame. Yes, it's me, but call me Tengoku from now on." Tengoku said with a smile on her face.

"Kags, it's been a while, hasn't it?" Ayame said happily as she gave her a hug.

"Or you can call me Tenny for short. So yeah, it has been." Tengoku chuckled after Ayame had given her a hug.

"I like that name, Tenny. Sesshomaru had told us everything about how you defeated Majin Buu. You are such a savior." Ayame said, smiling at her.

"Oh, thanks, Ayame. I would do anything to help out for the people." Tengoku said.

"Also, Sesshomaru would like to see you. He was waiting for you." Ayame said.

"Okay."

"Kagome, is that you?" A certain black-haired demon wolf asked as he stood in front of her.

She sighed as she lowered her head down. "Yes, Koga, it's me." Unexpectedly, he grabbed ahold of her hands.

"Kagome! It's so great to finally see my woman again." Koga said happily. A tick mark appeared on the side of Tengoku's head as she gritted her bare teeth.

"Koga... My name isn't Kagome anymore. My name is now Tengoku. If you continue to call me my woman, I will throw my Spirit Bomb at you and purify you into a speck of dust." Tengoku said with a closed eye smile. Then she narrowed her onyx eyes at him. "Got it?"

Koga gulped and quickly withdrew his hands, "Got it."

"Good," Tengoku said, smiling once more. Everyone else sweatdropped at that moment. They knew that her temperament was quite scary.

"Welcome, Tengoku," Sesshomaru said as he approached her.

"Sesshomaru," Tengoku said.

"This Sesshomaru does want to apologize about Koga being so cringe towards you, so This Sesshomaru will make sure he won't try to force you to be his mate since you are now a half-breed Saiyan. He also works for me as well but the owner of the Okami. He and I worked together eventually." Sesshomaru said.

"It's fine, Sesshomaru. Really." Tengoku replied, nodding.

"This Sesshomaru is glad you made it. Why don't you come to This Sesshomaru's office, so we could have an interview?" Sesshomaru said before coming into the office.

She smiled as she nodded. "Yes, sir."

A/N: This is what Naru looks like. Don't worry, she will appear in the next chapter, I think. By the way, if you guys don't sew what she looked like, look above.

 By the way, if you guys don't sew what she looked like, look above