Chapter 7: Goku vs Vegeta

After saving his daughter, Goku split up the remaining Senzu Bean and gave a piece each to Krillin, Tengoku, and Piccolo. Now he finally got to face Vegeta and Nappa while standing there.

"Vegeta!" Nappa called out, "Vegeta, what does a scouter say about his power!?"

Vegetal took off the scouter and shouted before destroying it with his fist, "It's over nine thousand!"

"What!? Nine thousand!?" Nappa shouted in shock.

Goku then looked over and saw the body of his older brother Raditz, which shocked him. After realizing that everyone else was dead, Goku got angry and began fighting Nappa.

Nappa was no match for Goku, and Vegeta ordered him to back down. Nappa complied but decided to take out Krillin, Tengoku, Kirara, and Piccolo instead, but Goku cannot catch up to Nappa and used the Kaiō-ken technique to ram into him, breaking his back and rendering him useless. Goku threw him at Vegeta's feet.

Piccolo was shocked and asked, "Goku, how did you do that?"

Goku smiled and replied, "I've learned one of my newest techniques, Piccolo."

"Daddy also learned from King Kai. The Kaio-ken utilizes all the potential energy within him and multiplies his reflexes, speed, senses, and power. However, the Kaio-ken's weakness is that it damages his body if multiplied to an extent he cannot handle, and this might even kill him by causing him to explode with the pressure," Tengoku said.

"Huh? How did you know this?" Goku asked his daughter with a curious look.

She hummed at this, "I always have a dream about him when I went to visit him, Daddy."

"Really?"

She nodded in response.

"Wow, Tennie! You really should have seen me when I was training with King Kai, honey!" Goku exclaimed.

"Well, I can't because I wanted to train with Piccolo and Uncle Raditz before the Saiyans showed up," Tengoku told him.

He blinked. "Wait... Raditz? Why Raditz?"

"He wanted to train me, so he could face me face the Saiyans, Daddy. Before he was killed, he is proud to call me his niece and call you his brother. He wanted me to take care of you all when he died." Tengoku said.

"I see..." Goku said, sounding sad about what happened to his brother. Then they saw Nappa pleading with Vegeta for mercy, but he was thrown into the air as Vegeta was about to kill him with a single concentrated blast.

Suddenly, he missed when he saw Nappa being saved by Kirara in her adult form which looked like a saber cat. He became furious as he tried his best to kill them, but he was knocked out by Tengoku who managed to stop him. Vegetal became furious when he was about to beat the brat up, but Goku and Piccolo blocked his attack while protecting her.

After that, Kirara landed on the ground as Nappa got off of her back who looked shocked, never expecting to be saved by the giant saber-tooth cat. He turned around and saw Tengoku approaching him, he wanted to know why he was being saved by her partner.

"Why did you save me?" Nappa asked both of them.

"You deserve a second chance," Tengoku told him.

"But I've killed your uncle. After everything I have done is to hurt your friends," Nappa said.

"I can see the good in you, Nappa. I believe you can change better like my uncle did when he became realized his mistake." Tengoku said.

"I see..." Nappa said as he limped around, feeling pain in his back still taking over after Goku had knocked him out.