Chapter 46: Super Buu

While this was going on, Mr. Satan claimed about destroying Super Perfect Cell several years ago and now that the Earth is in danger again, the people turned to him for help.

Arriving at Majin Buu's house, Mr. Satan befriended the pink monster and even convinced him to give up killing. Majin Buu adopted a puppy he decided to call Bee, and things seemed to be going well.

Then, the two mad men Van Zant and Smitty arrived and shot Bee.

After Van Zant and Smitty shot Bee and later Mr. Satan, Fat Buu became more enraged than he had ever been after healing Bee and Mr. Satan to keep control, he used fission to expel all the inner evil from his body.

The evil left Buu in the form of a giant cloud, taking most of his power with it and giving birth to a tall, thin, and gray version of himself called Evil Buu.

Evil Buu killed Van Zant with a massive energy blast and then confronted Good Buu. Good Buu fought valiantly, but proved to be no match for Evil Buu, as Buu had expelled the bulk of his power along with his evil.

Desperate, Good Buu fired the Transfiguration Beam at Evil Buu, but Evil Buu simply deflected it back at him. Good Buu was turned into chocolate and quickly eaten by Evil Buu, who then transformed into the super-intelligent and incredibly powerful Super Buu.

Terrified, Smitty fired at Buu with a machine gun, but to no avail due to Buu's regeneration. Buu liquified his body and flew down Smitty's throat, causing him to swell up and explode.

Buu regenerated and then saw Mr. Satan and Bee. He rushed over to attack them but suddenly stopped. After a few moments, he uttered Mr. Satan's name and then flew away. Through this, Mr. Satan realized that the good Buu was still in Super Buu somewhere.

Now able to sense Ki, Buu flew to Kami's Lookout, where the Dragon Team and their friends were waiting for the kids to perfect the Fusion Dance; however, at the moment, the two were asleep.

Buu demanded to see the strong fighter that Goku promised him, but he was a day early. Desperate, Piccolo begged him to wait a bit longer and told him to spend the time killing some humans, knowing that they could use the Dragon Balls to bring them back.

After a quick walk around the Lookout, Buu unleashed the Human Extinction Attack, which homes in on all humans left on Earth besides those present on the Lookout and Korin's Tower and killed them; Chiaotzu and Tien Shinhan managed to avoid the blasts, while Mr. Satan was not targeted at all.

A horrified Piccolo begged Kami for forgiveness and promised himself that he would use the Dragon Balls to revive all of Buu's victims when this was over. Through it all, the kids are asleep while Shippo tries in vain to wake them up.

Raditz told Buu to wait one more hour for the fighter to prepare himself, conjuring an hourglass through Magic Materialization so that Buu would know when the time was up. Buu at first refused and attempted to kill Videl when she mouthed off at him, but after learning that Videl was Mr. Satan's daughter, Buu agreed but vows to kill Piccolo, Raditz, Videl, and everyone else present if the fighter was not ready within the time limit.

At this, Trunks, Bulla, Goten, and Ranch finally woke up. Shippo suggested they must train more until Goten saw Chichi approaching Buu.

"Hey, where is she going?" Goten asked, worried.

"What!?" Raditz said as he and Piccolo saw what Chichi was doing.

"What the heck is Chichi doing!? She's gone mad!" Piccolo shouted as he sweatdropped.

Raditz gritted his teeth, worried. "Whatever it is you're doing, Chichi, stop it!"

Angered over Tengoku's apparent death at Buu's hands, Chichi foolishly confronted him, despite Goten and Piccolo's warnings, slapping him across the face and verbally attacking him for apparently killing Tengoku.