Chapter 27: After The Cell Games

After the battle has ended, the heroes made their way to Kami's Lookout where Dende healed Tengoku, and then Android Eighteen who Yamcha was scared of.

After that, the Z Warriors attempted to wish him back after wishing all of Cell's victims back including Future Trunks but failed to revive Goku because he had already been wished back to life once before and Shenron cannot revive a person more than once.

"I'm sorry, guys, but I can't come back," Goku said.

"Why not, Daddy?" Tengoku asked, confused. Kirara leaped onto her left shoulder and stared at the sky, hearing Goku's voice as well.

"How come, Kakarot?" Raditz asked him.

Goku decided to stay in Other World after explaining that he seems to attract evil people, so it would be better for the Earth to live in peace without him. He also said that his daughter surpassed him greatly now, so there would be no worries if another threat came.

"Tenny, take care of your mother, your uncle, and everyone else around you. Also, you're going to be a big sister because your mother is pregnant." Goku said, rubbing the back of his head as he sweatdropped and chuckled nervously.

She blinked in shock. "What!? Mom's pregnant!?"

"Wow, congratulations, Tenny!" Dende said happily.

"Kakarot, you dog. How could you be so immature for leaving your pregnant mate and your daughter all alone? The unborn child won't know who is the father!" Raditz said with a serious look.

"Raditz, I know you and Chichi were angry at me, but I can't come back because Shenron had already wished me back to life. Besides, be the amazing uncle that you always have been, Raditz. Take care of my family and even your girlfriend, Raditz." Goku said.

"Oh, me and Launch are engaged. We were about to get married soon. I was going to tell you guys the news, but I knew it wasn't a time to tell you guys because of the Android situations we have." Raditz replied.

Goku smiled. "Congratulations, brother. I'm so happy for you. By the way, I have to go now because I'm running out of time. I'll see you all later when I'm done. I'll come visit you all one day."

"Goodbye, Daddy," Tengoku said, staring at the sky while smiling. Then she knew Goku had left saying goodbye. After that, she never believed her mother is pregnant with her unborn sibling. She never expected to be an elder sister, but she shrugged and she was fine to be a big sister. She was feeling excited to meet her baby brother and sister.

With the second wish, Krillin wanted the Androids to be wished into people due to his crush on Android Eighteen, but Shenron could not grant the wish, as both Androids were stronger than him and he could not change anything about their persons, so Krillin instead wished that the bombs inside both of them were removed this Shenron could do with ease.

Android Eighteen, who had been hiding, revealed herself and got angry at Krillin for thinking that would soften her feeling for any of them, partially out of Krillin mistaking Android Seventeen for her boyfriend instead of her twin brother.

She then flew off, but not before saying, "See you later."

Piccolo planned to stay at Kami's Lookout to train Dende to become a good Guardian of Earth, and Tengoku promised to visit him every once in a while.

Future Trunks planned to stay for the night and leave for the future the next day after a good sleep. Tien told them he would probably never see them again, and after saying goodbye, left to see Chiaotzu.

As everyone said their goodbyes and parted ways, Yamcha told Future Trunks what Vegeta did for him. After hearing this Future Trunks became, for the first time, proud of his father.

Meanwhile, Hercule lies to the whole world by claiming credit for Super Perfect Cell's defeat. As Super Perfect Cell has been destroyed and Shenron has revived Cell's victims, the people of Earth believe that this is proof that Hercule defeated Super Perfect Cell and can magically revive the dead, despite seeing him lose foolishly to Perfect Cell on TV.

***

When everything went peace, Vegeta went out training with Nappa in the field. He guessed he felt peace living on Earth with his new friends and even his family. However, he missed his idiot friend Kakarot. He really shouldn't sacrifice himself saving Earth from Cell. He was really angry at him.

Then he was done training with Nappa, he went inside the Capsule Corp and he suddenly glanced up, sneering as Bulma hesitantly stepped into his room without knocking on the door and stared happily at everything in the room except for him.

"Vegeta, guess what?" Bulma asked excitedly. Although she was a bit nervous telling him the news.

"What is it, Bulma?" He rudely asked, gazing at his mate.

Bulma finally glanced up, averting her blue eyes quickly as she bit her lip anxiously, "Vegeta." She began quietly and her next words had Vegeta widening his eyes, "I'm pregnant."

"What!?" Vegeta shouted in shock. "Pregnant, again!? When?"

"I went to the doctor's appointment and I found out I was three weeks pregnant, then that means we're having another baby, Vegeta. I'm so excited!" Bulma said happily.

His face went red as he never expected his mate to be pregnant. "Woman, we already have Trunks, so now we're having another one!"

"Oh, come on, Vegeta. It's not that bad. Although we already got married and have Trunks together, so now we're having another." Bulma said in a stern voice.

Then Vegeta began to feel nauseous. "I don't feel so good."

Bulma watched Vegeta running to the bathroom and began to vomit, which confused her. She could tell he was nervous to have another baby.

"What the hell just happened here?" Bulma asked herself.