Chapter 37: Yamu and Spopovich

"Sesshomaru!" Tengoku called out to him as she made it to the bleacher where he was at. "You are never going to believe it!"

"That he is the Supreme Kai? Of course, I knew him." Sesshomaru said eyeing her.

She was confused. "You know him?"

"Yes, This Sesshomaru had known him for centuries ago after you were killed by a file half-breed spider. All you needed is to trust him, Priestess. He is no harmful to your people." Sesshomaru said.

"Does he know me as well?" Tengoku asked him.

"He heard a lot of stories about you how you traveled with my idiot brother and your companions to find the Shikon Jewel shards, so he would like to meet you after battling with your mentor Piccolo," Sesshomaru said.

"Okay then," Tengoku said awkwardly.

"Priestess Tengoku?" A male voice called out to her as Tengoku turned around and faced him, it was Shin the Supreme of Kai. "I am pleasure to meet you. I am Shin the Supreme Kai. I had heard so much about you." He greeted her as he bowed down to her.

"A pleasure is mine, Supreme Kai," Tengoku greeted him back.

"I also learned that you are the reincarnation of Priestess Kagome Higurashi who died centuries ago. And I also heard that you are the daughter of Goku Son. However, I was willing to meet you but need your help." Shin said.

Tengoku arched her brows. "Why do you need my help for?"

"You see... Everyone on Earth is in danger and Yamu and Spopovich were two of his minions and to restore Majin Buu they must collect large amounts of energy, so I ask your help to stop him. You're the only priestess who can stop him." Shin pleaded with her.

She nodded. "Of course, but I still have the match to win."

Shin nodded, too. "Of course." Then he looked at Sesshomaru and recognized him, "Hello, Lord Sesshomaru. It's been a while, hasn't it?"

"It has, Supreme Kai," Sesshomaru said, bowing his head to him.

It was then Tengoku watched Videl stepping up to fight the muscle-bound Spopovich that she learned about next who brutally beat her, nearly to death, which enraged Tengoku so went to come to save her.

As she knocked him out cold, Tengoku took Videl to the others and immediately feed her the Senzu Bean. After that, she suggested staying with the others while taking Spopovich down to take her place. Tengoku went Super Saiyan Miko as everyone recognize her. It was then she flew towards him and beat him deadly.

After fighting Spopovich for hurting Videl, he has knocked out again. Upon doing this, Tengoku was assaulted by Spopovich and Yamu, who proceed to drain her spiritual energy and then fly off.

Shin decided to follow the two and Goku, Raditz, Nappa, Krillin, and Piccolo decided to help him.

Vegeta stopped Goku, saying that their fight was next and Goku told him that he will promise that they will fight right after he was done helping Shin, but Vegeta informed him that he only has one day to stay on Earth and Goku decided to bring Vegeta to help Shin, much to his dismay.

Tengoku wanted to come with them as she brought Kirara, Shippo, and Sesshomaru with her. Before leaving, Shippo told Soten to make sure to keep the kids and the others safe while he went away, so she dragged him to watch over them. As Kirara transformed into an adult form, Tengoku and Shippo immediately hopped on her back and went to follow them.

Shin finally revealed himself as a Supreme Kai and told them of the wizard named Babidi who has a plan to resurrect the evil Majin Buu, who was supposedly the most powerful being in the universe. Yamu and Spopovich were two of his minions and to restore Majin Buu they must collect large amounts of energy. Supreme Kai intended to give them just that so that they would lead him to Babidi's spaceship, which was obviously hidden somewhere out of sight.