Chapter 53: Super Saiyan Goddess

While this was going on, Lord Beerus kept staring at her nonstop while having a conversation about her story and her power. He never had a feeling for her before, it was strange also.

"Lord Beerus," Whis called out to him as he snapped his finger.

"Huh? What?"

"It's very rude to stare at, My Lord," Whis said.

He sweatdropped as he faced her. "Forgive me, Tengoku. That is quite rude of me. I hope it didn't bother you to stare at."

She let out a smile. "I don't mind at all, Lord Beerus."

"Please call me Beerus instead of calling me Lord Beerus. It sounds like wise to me." Beerus said.

She nodded. "Okay, Beerus. But you don't look like wise to me. You still look young at this point."

He blinked. "What?"

Tengoku then made a mistake in saying this. "Forgive me, I hope I didn't say something rude to you."

"You're perfectly fine, Tengoku, but you are indeed right. I may look young, but I've been a God for many centuries." Beerus replied.

"I see."

"So is it true you're the reincarnation of the priestess called Kagome Higurashi?" Beerus questioned her.

She nodded. "Indeed. I was once Kagome Higurashi, a time traveler, a reincarnation of another priestess named Kikyo, and from the modern era. I also hunt down the Shikon Jewel shards with my friends from my previous life after I accidentally shattered it."

"Interesting," Beerus said.

"Do you still have spiritual power, Tengoku?" Whis asked.

She nodded. "Yes."

"And since you have been reincarnated, why don't you show us your power?" Beerus asked.

"Of course." With that, Tengoku summoned her spiritual power as her whole body flowers pink.

Beerus hummed at this, finding her and her power very interesting. She is quite a beauty one.

Then Tengoku died her power and went back to her base form while smirking. "Anything else you want to see?"

"We want to see how you can transform into Super Saiyan, Miss Tengoku," Whis said.

"Now isn't that really necessary? We came here to find Super Saiyan God!" Beerus said, annoyed.

"Stay patient, Lord Beerus. Let her transform." Whis said.

He groaned. "Fine..."

"Super Saiyan God? Why didn't you say so?" Tengoku asked.

Beerus looked as he faced with an excited look. "Then you know where he is, do you!?"

"Well, I may look for him, but it's a secret," Tengoku said, winking her eye at him.

He blushed heavily as he backed away. Then he glared at her. "You wouldn't! If you don't tell me where the Super Saiyan God is, then I will destroy this planet!"

She smirked. "I would if I could show you my transformation after this."

He groaned again. "Make it quick!"

"Gladly, but not here in Bulma's party. We didn't want everything to get wrecked here." Then Tengoku use transmission instant to teleport with Beerus and Whis.

***

Meanwhile...

"What is she doing?" Raditz asked, worried.