Chapter Eleven

-Adrian's POV-

"Is Kaden okay?" My love asked, as we cuddled up on the sofa, mindlessly flicking through Netflix for something to watch.

"Yeah, he's okay," I answered shortly, not really knowing how to reply without giving away our private conversation.

"So, what did he want to see you about?" Fuck...I dropped the remote, turning to face him with a very obvious pout on my face

"Baby, you know I love you, and I trust you with my life, and you're the most important person to me, and I wish I could tell you everythin-"

"You can't tell me," he cut me off with an amused smile.

"I'm sorry, baby," I pouted, I wish I could, but if Kaden wanted him to know, he would have told him.

Honestly, I felt honoured that he wanted to tell me, Kaden had a bad habit of keeping everything to himself.

"My love, it's fine, it's Kaden's personal business and it's not yours to tell, just as long as he's okay," my baby smiled, running his hand through my hair and I instantly relaxed.

"You're the best!" I grinned, holding him closer to me as I nuzzled my nose into his neck, enjoying the sound of the sweet chuckle that left his lips.

I was honestly so freaking happy for Kaden, he deserves the best, I really believe that, and I can't wait for him to experience everything magical that comes along with this.

I smiled at my keeper, kissing the side of his head as he cuddled closer to watch a movie.

~

Sunday was a rainy day, and me and Cameron helped Kaden with some paperwork before going about our days, and before we knew it the weekend was over, and we were forced back into school.

I desperately didn't want to wake up, but waking up next your keeper every day did truly make everything worth it, and after a rushed morning of us accidently waking up late, we were racing to our first period, which sadly we didn't have together.

I kissed Zach long and hard on the lips, before having to physically and mentally drag myself away from the addictive boy.

"Later, baby! I love you," I grinned.

"I love you too." Our hands only separated when we were too far away to hold on any longer, and I stepped into my first class.

My eyes instantly found Adam and I grinned, he felt my stare on him and looked up, our eyes locking as he raised an eyebrow, but I just smirked as I fell into my seat, preparing myself for the long day ahead, and by that, I mean getting comfortable for my first nap of the day.

Something stopped me though, I felt eyes on the back of my head, I turned around in my seat, meeting the eyes of Adam and Michael, who stared back.

This time it was me who raised an eyebrow, Michael looked away first, returning his attention to his phone that was hidden under his desk.

Adam watched me with curiosity before finally smiling and looking away, okay, weird.

Something didn't sit right with me, but my baby explained what happened in detention, they didn't manage to look out the window, although it did seem pretty weird of them with the way they acted, they must have thought something was up.

They didn't know anything though, so it would be stupid to worry about it.

I shook my head before returning it to my desk, letting my head lay on my arms as I closed my eyes.

I'm sure it will be fine.

-Kaden's POV-

I arrived at school late as usual, I already missed my first lesson so instead I raced my way to my second class, falling into my seat with a heaved sigh.