Chapter Thirty-Three

Warning: This chapter contains mildly mature content!

-Adam's POV-

"Stay with me," I whispered. We were cuddled up together in Kaden's room. I almost couldn't believe we were here and after such an amazing night. Kaden was a passionate lover in bed, and it was a pleasant surprise. I never would have thought I would let somebody get so close and personal with me, but feeling Kaden inside of me like that, seeing my mate so wild and full of desire, holy shit, it was so freaking hot.

"I'm not going anywhere." Kaden's arm tightened around my waist, his head pressed against my neck and his calm breathes soothing me to sleep.

I was a little sore, but I didn't care, it was actually quite the honour to be able to give that part of me to my mate, to have him see me in a way that nobody else ever would, I would give him everything of me. I was completely his, and I was more than okay with that.

*

The morning sun blinding me was a reminder that we failed to close the curtains last night. I felt, more than heard the groan that rumbled in my throat as I tried to turn over, wanting to hide from the loud sun.

Though my movements were made difficult as I felt somebody else being pulled with me. With my eyes still closed a smile graced my lips as I pulled the body closer to me, burying my nose into his neck and inhaling his scent that mixed perfectly with mine.

Kaden moaned softly, his head moving to give me more access to his neck. "Good morning, Mya Setio," he whispered, sleepily.

"Good morning, Angel." I littered soft kisses along his neck slowly, my hands slipping further around his waist and up his bare stomach.

He shivered beautifully under my touch, and being completely naked, there was no hiding my excitement.

"We should shower. It's already seven and I would like to make you breakfast." Kaden yawned, his hand linking with mine under the blankets as he tried to turn to look at me.

I backed up a little bit so he could turn around, and when his eyes landed on my neck, he smirked. His eyes locked with mine next and I felt myself sinking into them. I could stay here forever.

"Do we have to go to school?" I whined, making Kaden chuckle.

"Afraid so, but on the bright side, it is Friday."

Thank, Luna. School was a major inconvenience when you had a bunch of other things you needed to do, but it was an excuse to see my mate, so it wasn't too bad in the end.

"Spend the weekend with me," I asked, trailing my fingers along his jaw.

"I have work." He smiled sadly.

"It can be like a test run, to see how we hold up managing both at the same time. Obviously, I can't leave the castle, but I can help with anything else."

I really didn't want to leave him, and I already knew today was going to be tough, maybe spending the weekend together would be good for us, and I could definitely benefit from getting some early experience with the pack.

My eyes widened as I heard his thoughts as if they were my own, but the look of surprise was quickly wiped by the huge smile that pulled at my lips.

"I can hear your thoughts," I told him, watching as my words registered and he smiled too.

"I've been hearing yours all morning," he chuckled.

"Oh Luna." My eyes widened again, trying to think back to wherever my mind may have wandered since waking.