| 43 |

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

ㄒ卄乇 ㄒㄖ爪卂几 ㄒ尺卂丨ㄒㄖ尺

[The 'Best' Future]

Takemichi let out a gasp, his breath getting caught in the back of his throat as he glanced at himself through the mirror, instead of his blonde hair of the past he was back to his normal raven color. One of his hands lifted, the palm of his hand softly touching the skin of his cheek, his eyes watering at the feeling of his own skin, no doubt about it, Naoto was alive.

Silently celebrating to himself, Takemichi took a moment to glance around his surroundings before turning to look back in the mirror, questioning why he had on a tuxedo.

The sound of a church bell ringing shocked Takemichi out of his little trance, his eyes bulging as he remembered what he said to Hinata exactly twelve years ago.

"Let's get married in 12 years!"

The ravenette ran out of the restroom, stumbling as he shuffled down the hall, frantically looking around for where he was supposed to be.

"You're late!!" A high pitched voice called, causing Takemichi to turn his head to the side, his body going stiff as a blush dusted across his cheeks. "The wedding reception has started!"

"...Hina!" Takemichi uttered, tears glossing over in his eyes at the sight of Hinata, alive, and in front of him. Hinata grabbed Takemichi by his arm, dragging him down the hall towards the room where the reception was being held.

"We can't make the groom wait any longer, can we?!" Hinata said, pulling Takemichi along until they reached the doors of the room.

"H-Huh?! Groom?!"

"Today is Hayashida's wedding ceremony! How many times do I have to tell you?!" Hinata scoffed, flicking the side of Takemichi's head in annoyance.

Takemichi's head was spinning, a blush on his cheeks until he realized that he wasn't the groom of the wedding, needing to take a moment to collect his thoughts.

"You're late, Takemichi."

"Hurry up and grab a seat."

Takemichi was scolded the second he stepped foot into the large room, his eyes widening as he glanced towards the front. Pah-chin sat at the main table, meant for the bride and groom, a bright blush coating his cheeks as he nervously looked between his bride and the crowd.