Part 2

The pyramids were not built in a day. It took many hands, thoughts, and care to carve, stack, and move each piece into place over years and years. An accumulation of dedication and experiences brought forth a wealth of knowledge and accomplishment to be celebrated and honored for generations to come. It was impossible for those responsible for erecting such a landmark to know their hands' impacts or the stories they would transcribe throughout time, and yet their stories are still yet to be uncovered. 

Nobody could predict the future and fathom the impact one action could have, for better or worse. But that was the beauty of being in the moment. What could feel like a momentous occasion could be as trivial as a speck of sand in a lifetime—one small step of a greater whole and one minuscule moment that redefined the future. Measured in the form of perspective, a small pile of dirt could feel like a pyramid to an ant.

But beyond the physical measurements of perspectives, there was the measurement between the perspective of time. 

For who had determined how fast a second, minute, day, or year went by when even the tiniest speck could have a ripple effect felt for years to come?