Chapter 26

A/N: Here we go ;) Imma just drop this and hide my face now. Enjoy <3

Vince's POV

We fell into a steady rhythm, rolling our hips against each other in perfect synchronicity. How Simon had managed to peel the underwear off of me as smoothly as he did, was just one of his many mysterious talents.

His underwear remained on, his length threatening to spill, but he made no move to remove them, returning to his steady ministrations in an agonizing tease. How I held on for this long, I had no idea.

He grabbed the small bottle he used earlier from the crumpled sheets, applying a generous portion of it in his hands. The liquid was cold compared to the heat that pooled in my groin; my stomach flinched from his hands at first until I adjusted, focusing on the familiar feel of his hands on me.

It was as if he knew exactly how to touch me in a way that made me nearly lose my mind. It was never too much that I'd spill right away, constantly toying my sense of control right at the edge of spilling over. It had gone on for what felt like an agonizing hour, his hands working up and down in various degrees of pressure, never the same pattern of movements to make it repetitive. It wasn't until his fingers graced the tip that I nearly lost it, a moan escaping my lips. My hand clenched the sheets beside me as I hid my face with the other, sure my face was beet red from that embarrassing sound. His finger left my skin, and I nearly whined at the loss of contact, but his hands pulled my hand from my face, anchoring me back to his brown eyes.

"Don't hide from me," his words were gentle but held a slight edge that I couldn't help but look up at him. I wasn't sure how to respond, so I opted for a nod, gripping the sheets to my side as his hand returned to exactly where I wanted it.

This time, his hand moved quicker, still at an unpredictable pace and moment that had me on the edge for the entire time. After another agonizing amount of time, he gripped my entire length in his hand before leaning down to whisper in my ear. "You can let go."

And, goddess, I did. My body jerked under his grasp, his hand still a flame on my skin as the cum spilled onto my stomach and on his hand.

Despite feeling slightly embarrassed, it was single-handedly one of the best releases I had ever had. And yet, I had wished I had held on a bit longer and saved it for what I assumed would be next. And what we could have done together. He still hadn't once cummed, and I wondered where he got the restraint from.

His hand wandered to the sheets, producing a small foil package that I hadn't seen him grab but must've been in the same drawer as the bottle.

"Had that been there this whole time?"

He raised a brow. "For about a week at most."

"I didn't even notice."

He hummed. "Aspen gave me a bunch. He was shocked we hadn't done this sooner."

I scoffed. "Him of all people? I'd expect that from Xavier."

"Xavier was just as shocked."

We laughed, the vibrations only intensifying the urgency of the situation. I removed my hands from his side reluctantly to grip the package in my hands, attempting to pull it apart.

After a few tries, it didn't seem to want to budge, even with the slight perforation on one of its sides.

"Fuck," I groaned, my hands shaking in embarrassment. Who made these damn things impossible to open?

"Here." Simon grabbed it, placing the corner of the package in his mouth and tearing it open in one fluid motion. He smirked, with the package still dangling from his mouth like he had won a prize.