Chapter 17

I had a wide smile as Chase is helping me get off his yacht. After he told me that he wanted to ask me to come with him, I didn't expect that it would be right away.

He asked for my mom's permission last night about this trip. Mom gave her approval and said that it's all up to me to decide. She gave me her full trust, expecting me to do what is always right.

I wasn't able to talk to Reil about this as Chase picked me up early in the morning. We went straight to the airport and was surprised when I discovered that he owns a private plane. I don't think I'd be able to gauge how wealthy he really is.

He has a private plan, yacht and island. Every time I think of how high his status is, I can't help but think of why he is sticking with me.

He said we'll be staying here for two days. Mama wouldn't go to the market as well because no one would look after Reil while I'm away. I gave her the money Chase gave as payment for the painting I did. She's shocked and it's already expected.

"This place is beautiful..." I said, complimenting the place as I scan my eyes on it.

We are on a small island. I wasn't expecting that Chase would bring me to Siargao, his private island to be exact. I think we're in the middle of the island because it was quite a long travel from the shore. There's a white house located in the middle surrounded by trees.

Chase's hand crawled on my waist as we stood in front of the white beach house.

"Do you like it?" he asked.

I anchored my eyes on him. His gaze is on me, looking at me like I would vanish if he ever blinked his eyes.

"Yes. It's beautiful. Do you come here often?"

"Not really. I am always busy with work. I haven't been here for almost a year. I only have my caretaker to look after the island."

I pouted and looked at the surroundings. I saw the house which actually seems new based from the looks of it.

"Where is your caretaker?"

"Probably in their house."

"Where? I don't see any other house near apart from yours." I scanned the place to look even for a hut but I couldn't find any.

My eyes were filled with the pristine blue water everywhere. This is the kind of place that if ever something bad happens to you and you want to escape or even scream for help, no one's gonna hear you. . . no one's gonna save you.

And why did I think of it all of a sudden?

"He has his own motor boat, Allison. We are the only people here if that's what you are trying to know. . ." He pulled me closer to him that stole my attention from looking around. "Why are you so curious, anyway? Like the idea of being alone here with me?"

I laughed even though my cheeks were starting to heat up again at with what he said. I think I'm also getting used at Chase's bluntness towards me. I have to get used to him. . . about him being this naughty and clever. . . and dangerous.

"Well, isn't that why we are here in the first place? So we can be alone?" I said.

He smirked. "The next two days should be well spent. . ." He leaned forwards and brushed his lips against my ear lobe. "In bed, more so."

I bit my lower lip, fire suddenly ignited at the pit of my stomach.

"Stop biting your lip, baby. . ." he whispered again. "You're giving me the idea to fuck you here right now."

Every time I hear Chase say that to me, I don't feel scared and nervous anymore like I used to. It sounds more like a temptation, an invitation waiting for me to take the jump and play the fire with him. It was as if whatever he said and asked me to do, I'd willingly follow.

"Do y-you have a room here, Chase?" I said.

He stared at me before smirking.

"No one's gonna see us here naked," he taunted and placed his hand on my shoulder before giving me a feathery kiss at the tip of my nose. "But if my baby wants in bed, then we'll do it there first."

He walked ahead with me. I was speechless at his vulgarity but this is Chase Saavedra I'm dealing with. He's the type of man who barely even know the word gentle. He's rude and dark. . . but I still like him.

☽☾

After placing our things in the bedroom, I went straight to the kitchen to check on what I could prepare for our breakfast. We haven't eaten anything yet since we left Manila. I told Chase I'll be on the kitchen as he is still talking to someone over the phone.

I was amazed to see how clean and perfect the kitchen is. It is neat and complete with things needed for cooking, even the refrigerator is full that it seems like it has just been stocked.

"So, what can I cook for breakfast?" I asked myself.

I saw the pack of hotdogs and bacon on the fridge, I think that'll do for a simple breakfast. I also saw a can of spam on the kitchen cabinet. I plan to prepare Chicken Tinola for lunch. I just hope he eats that.

I soaked the pack of hotdogs on the running water first. After minutes of checking the ocean out through the huge glass window, I finally started cooking. I also cooked rice at the same time.

I was just about to place the hotdog in the pan when I felt his hands crawling behind my back around my waist. I was stiffened a bit, couldn't be able to move to continue what I'm doing.

"C-Chase. . ."

I then felt his lips giving me feathery kisses on my neck. His kisses are needy and wet, his facial hair was tickling me. There's an electric feeling at the pit of my stomach that I had to shut my eyes to feel it more.

He turned the stove off. A silent moan broke out of my throat when his hand suddenly went to my sex and stroke it through my flowing dress. I dropped the turner and it fell on kitchen floor and my knees nearly wobbled with anticipation while I'm leaning on the kitchen counter for support.

I threw my head back when his kisses slowly moved to my collar bone, sucking my skin out like a vampire to his victim. I cling on his nape like I'm clinging on to my life for I feel like any moment my knees would give up on me.

"I want you. . ." he whispered huskily.

Just before I could throw an answer, he turned me on my waist and made me look at him. Our eyes met. His caramel orbs were burning with lust, they're bloodshot and dreamy. I'm pretty sure my eyes showed the same emotion at this moment.

"Do you want me to do you?" he asked, his hands were both leaning against the marbled counter while staring intensely into my eyes.

"Yes. . ."

"Beg, Allison."

"Please, Chase." Those words came so easy like it's really what I want.

Well, it is.

The corner of his lips turned upward, creating a manly smirk. He then attacked my lips harshly. It's more aggressive and wild that I'm barely catching my breath but Chase was giving me the air I need.

He pulled the straps of my dress without breaking our lips from kissing. I felt it fell on the tiled floor beside my feet. I was only left with my underwear. Chase's upper extremities is already exposed. He's only wearing his jeans while bare foot.

He knelt down all of a sudden. I leaned on the side of the counter while watching him kneel with a dark expression on his face. He parted my legs, rolled my underwear down my legs without removing his dark eyes from me.

I could feel the cold air as I'm bare naked in front of him. Chase transferred his eyes there and stared at it. I felt a bit of embarrassment but then I realized this wasn't the first time he saw me naked.

His thumb made a slow stroke on my slit, feeling its wetness. I threw my head back as a whimper bounced against the four corners of the kitchen.

"Chase!" I breathed hard as I feel his warm tongue in my sex.

I tried to search for anything I can hold but found nothing. Leaving me gasping with the way he licked my folds, I held his hair and gripped them tightly. I even dipped his face into my womanhood and moaned even louder that I'm starting to get breathless.

I came within just a minute of him licking and sucking my clit. I can feel my knees turn into jelly as I watched him gave it one final stroke. A self-satisfied smirk was even etched on his lips as he stood up while staring at me.

"Do you think I did better today?" he asked, obviously tempting me.

He's always good when it comes to that. Especially because I have no one to compare to as he is my first.

I sparingly smiled. "It's still the same. You're still good."

He smirked even more and kissed me on the lips, torridly but short.

"I deserve a reward then. . . Don't you think?"

He quickly turned me around and bent me over the kitchen counter. He encircled his hand on my waist and felt his lips giving my back soft and gentle kisses, the sound of his belt unbuckling played in my ears.

"Prepare yourself, Allison." he murmured against my ear.

A breathless scream arises from my throat the moment he entered his hardness and thrust in and out of me with immense roughness. He grips my hair using his hand and pulled it harshly. He pulled me closer through my hair, kissed me at the side of my neck while taking me from behind like a mad beast.
"Chase!"

"Yes, baby?" he answered, voice was raspy and deep. "Like the way I fuck you?"

"Please. . ."

"Please what? You want more?"

"Y-Yes!"

His movement became more wild and needy. I can feel my sweat coming from forehead down to my neck. I dug my fingers against the counter but it's no use. Chase even lifted me up while banging me from behind. I'm not even surprised that he can lift me using one hand because of his height and built.

"Chase, I-I'm near..." I mumbled.

"Come with me."

As soon as he dropped those words, our bodies both tremble, our breathing was rugged and shaking.

"Goddammit!" he cursed as he jerked inside of me.

If Chase hasn't hold me tightly on my waist, I would've fallen on the floor. I literally, lost all my strength but it's really worth it.

Chase carried me and placed me on the kitchen counter while staring at me. He removed some hair from my face and tucked it on my ear.

"I'm hungry."

I pouted. "I was cooking earlier, but you..."

He chuckled and gave my lips a soft peck. He picked up my underwear from the floor and put it on me. He went back to staring at my eyes like he couldn't get enough of me.

"Go to our room and rest. You can take a bath, I have the bathtub prepared for you. I'll be the one to prepare our breakfast."

"Are you sure? I'm almost done anyway–"

"Let me, Allison. You need to rest. You have to gain some energy for tonight." He smirked.

My face flushed, already had an idea what he meant by that. I wonder if he ever runs out of energy when it comes to this? He's really insatiable.

☽☾

I followed what Chase said. I soaked my body on the bathtub he prepared for me. I still feel a bit of soreness and the lavender scent of on the tub somehow helped lessen the pain. After taking a bath I lay down the bed. Probably because I felt tired, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep.

"Chase?"

His back was facing me. He's on the seashore, standing there with nothing but his denim jeans. His one hand inside his pocket while looking at the sea. I can't see his face because of our position so I ambled towards him.

"Chase?" I called him again while walking.

He then walked towards the sea. His jeans already wet but he doesn't seem to mind at all.

"Chase... Wait!"

He didn't look back and even went to the deeper part of the sea as if he couldn't hear me calling him. I had to walk faster so I could catch up with him. I took off my slippers and stepped on the sand. Coldness ran down my skin the moment I stepped my feet on the sea water.

I rush and increased my pace even though I could feel the weight of it because of the water. Almost half of Chase's body was already immersed under the sea. I made my way even faster to reach him and as I got closer to him, I grabbed him by the shoulder.

I was almost taken aback when I saw the strange look he was giving me. He looks different. He looks like a monster. His eyeballs were red, they're even bloodshot. His thick brows and ruthless eyes drilling on me with a look like he was going to swallow me anytime.

"Welcome to my dark side, Allison." his voice was guttural.

I immediately woke up from what feels like a deep slumber, heart racing rapidly and sweating bullets dripping from my forehead down my neck. I suddenly remember my dream and Chase's frightening face.

"What was that dream all about?" my chest filled with fear, as I asked myself that question, still panting.

I scanned my eyes on the room. No one is here aside from me.

How long have I slept? Is he still downstairs?

I was startled to hear noise from somewhere, like something's being smashed. My brows furrowed, I immediately stood up and stormed out of the room. I followed where the noise was coming from. My feet brought me to a room adjacent from the room I was.

I swallowed and entered the room gently. My eyes suddenly went to the other side when I heard that groan again. Pain filled my chest when I saw Chase sitting on the floor. He's looking down while gripping his hair, pieces of broken glass are scattered around him. The smell of expensive alcohol lingered in my nostril.

Along with it. . . was a small bottle and some white tablets.

"H-Help me. . ." he whispered, voice was trembling and laced with fright. "Please."