Chapter 27

Mama and I were both smiling as we watched Reil zestfully eating like he’s full of energy. Chase left early in the morning. He slept on my bed with Reil in the middle. I was embarrassed because we were literally swarming in my small bed. He's a huge man and a he would never fit on a double size bed.

“This is the first time I’ve seen him this happy, Tanya.” Mama whispered.

My smile widened without looking at her. I couldn’t agree more with her. This is the first time I've seen Reil this happy. When he saw Colleen, I was hoping he would be glad seeing her mom despite the fact that they abandoned him. She's still his mother after all. But then, I guess that incident left a deep scar in his heart.

And until now, it's still fresh.

“You’re absolutely right, Mama. I feel like he found an ally with Chase.”

"I couldn’t believe his mother would do that to him. What kind of parents would hurt their own child? I, personally, have never laid a hand on you, Tanya. I believe that inflicting pain is not a way to discipline a child..."

I looked at her and gave her a small smile. She also looked at me and smiled like a proud mother she is.

“And I’m happy you grew up to be the kind of person you are. You have a pure heart and is very kind. The only advice I can give you would be to always use your heart in every decision you make. But most importantly, to always put God in the center of your life. Always have faith in Him and always seek His guidance.”

I leaned to her shoulders and brought my arms to her neck for a quick embrace.

“Thank you, Ma. I love you.”

I chuckled when I saw her wipe the tears streaming her face using his thumb.

“Oh hush! You act like you’re in a wedding scene.”

I pouted. It was her who started it.

“Oh, by the way. You’re Aunt Fely is asking about your relationship with Chase. It seems like Rich is calling often to ask about you. He even sent you a message on Facebook but you haven’t responded.”

I removed my hands from embracing her and looked at her still dumbfounded.

“I rarely open my Facebook, Ma. It’s been over a week the last time I checked it. Why?”

“He’s probably just checking up on you,” she said. “Your Aunt Fely never fails to mention how Rich likes you that’s why I think she really got disappointed seeing you the other day with Chase.”

I smiled a little bit, uncomfortable of our sudden topic. I never took seriously what Aunt Fely was insisting about Rich liking me. It's been weeks since he went back to work. And to be honest, he never entered my mind because all I think about is Chase. We’re always together. He’s the only one who occupies my mind so I have no time to think of anyone else.

“I’ll try to check it on Facebook later, Ma. I’ll see if Rich left a message. Another thing, Aunt Fely knows I don’t like Rich at all. Plus, he already has a girlfriend.”

“Just let her be. You know how your Aunt Fely is. Do have any plans for today?”

I nodded my head. “Chase has an appointment with his therapist and he asked me to go with him.”

She breathed a sigh. She’s aware about Chase’s condition as well. She didn’t judge him or said anything bad. She actually pities him. She can't believe that Chase has to suffer all those things alone.

"Aunt Tanya, are you going to meet Dad today? Will he come here? I'm wondering if we're going to live in the same house!" Reil suddenly exclaimed as happiness shines in his caramel orbs.

I wasn’t able to respond at him. Chase and I never really talked about it yet. But I'm sure he has plans of living with Reil. Probably on his penthouse, or better yet together in his house.

His eyes glittered in joy. He even clapped his hands like those words were like music to his ears.

Speaking of Chase, he said he has a psychotherapy session today. He wanted me to go with him and I don’t see anything wrong with it. Though I’m a bit reluctant because I know that those sessions should only be exclusive between the patient and the doctor.

He said that he will fetch me by three in the afternoon. It's already four and no Chase is showing up as of the moment. Reil has fallen asleep waiting for him. I haven’t received any message or call from him either to tell me if his session has been cancelled.

I’m wondering if we’re still going or not. I just wish he would tell me if he changed his mind because that’s how it should be. At least tell me that he couldn't make it because something came up so I am not waiting for him here.

In the middle of waiting for him, I glanced at my phone for the nth time hoping for a message from him.

Me: Where are you? Was your session cancelled? Is there a problem, Chase?”

I’ve sent several messages more. I even tried to ring his phone but it's no avail. Chase was not responding to any of it and that made me worried.

Within a short span of time, not even once he dared to ignore my messages. Not even once, did he deliberately ignore my messages. It’s actually me who forgot to answer him at times. Now that we have our label after telling him last night that I'm also in love with him, I do feel like it's now part of my responsibility to tell him everything I do.

"You're in love with me, too?" he asked while staring deeply into my eyes, a small smile was on his lips.

Holding back the embarrassment, I nodded my head. I bowed my head because I can’t take his intense stares. But Chase was too persistent in making me look at him for he lifted my chin with his thumb. I pouted while he holds a naughty smirk.

"Stop looking down. You know that I'll do anything just to see that flushed face..." He caressed my cheek with his thumb as our eyes were sucking each other's soul in. "I'm always dying to see that, Allison. When you're pleasured, more so."

I bit my lower lip, a low chuckle arose from my throat and gently slapped his chest where my hands were.

A small smile appeared on his lips. "Thank you for loving me back. For accepting who I really am. I don't think there will be another girl that I'd let to see the real me aside from you..."

He slouched a bit and gave my lips a soft kiss. I closed my eyes automatically. When I opened them, Chase was already hugging me. His breath was brushing against the side of my neck. I embraced him back as my lips stretched out a smile.

"I'm in love with you, Allison."

I was brought back from reminiscing when I heard a soft groan behind me. I turned around and saw that Reil was starting to wake up. I sat up and faced him. He frantically got up and sat down next to me.

"Is Daddy already here?" he asked.
I shook my head lightly. “Not yet Reil. He’ll probably be here in a while.”

Sadness immediately washed over his face. "I'll wait for him then."

I looked at him for a couple of seconds more before I glanced back at my phone. There are still no messages from Chase. I released a deep sigh and look back at Reil.

“Don’t worry, Reil. Your Daddy will be here.”

It's six when I finally decided to look for Chase. I can’t help but worry about him not being able to respond to my messages. That’s unlikely for Chase to not respond at all. I've been thinking for a while about his condition.

What if his past is still hunting him again? Same as when I saw him the first time I learned about his condition. What if he's alone? How is he handling it?

I was already riding a taxi when I thought of visiting his penthouse first. He's not there. I then went straight to his house. My heart was pounding so hard when I saw the familiar SUV which confirmed that Chase is indeed here.

“Can you please stop right here, I’m dropping off.” I told the driver and gave my fare.

As soon as he got the money, I went out of the cab and anchored my eyes on the gate. It’s open which just means someone in inside. I’m pretty sure Chase in inside because he’s the only one who lives here. He doesn't even have maids to take care of that house.

I entered the gate and walked straight into the house. The living room was empty and silent as if no one is here. I walked straight towards the stairs and ambled up while looking at the house for any signs of presence. I don't know why but my heart is pulsating really bad.

I have a strong feeling that something happened to Chase and I’m not sure I’m ready to see him in that state.

My eyes darted on the door of his room. It’s closed. I walked hurriedly to reach there fast. When I stopped in front the door, I touched the door knob and the cold texture immediately crept on my palm. I twisted it and slowly pushed it to open.

I stepped inside as my eyes searched for the man I used to admire in my dreams. The man who I now love and accept for who he really is.

But right now, all I want is to ask myself if I really have accepted him wholly. As of the moment I’m beginning to question myself if I made the right decision of entrusting myself to fall for him. . .and let him enter my life.

“C-Chase. . .”

I can feel the lump in my throat swelled as my chest tightened. My fist clenched at the sight of him, tears quickly welling up from my eyes.

"Tanya, what a surprise seeing you here." He's smirking me, his eyes hold pleasure while looking at me.

My feet felt like they're stuck under the ground. Seeing the man I love sitting on a black couch in his full glory while two women were kneeling in front of him was nothing but a scene that totally ruined my heart. They're both naked, sucking his hard crotch with satisfaction. They look so busy and attentive that they couldn't even pay me attention.

"Loving the view, Tanya?" Chase asked.

No. It's not him. Chase would never do this. And he never called me by my second name. It's always been Allison for him.

"Allistair..." I called out. My voice was low, knees getting weak as seconds passed by.

I knew these tears that I was letting out was futile. I’m not supposed to be hurt by the view in front of me because I know that this is not Chase but Allistair, one of his alters. I just can't believe that I'd see the man I love in this kind of situation.

I clenched my teeth the moment I heard Allistair let out a long moan. I looked at the women kneeling in between his legs pleasuring him alternately. He's already nearing his orgasm and all I could do was to stand here and watched him getting his pleasure with them.

"Fuck..." he cursed and pulled the woman on his right her hair.

I looked away when I saw the other woman play the tip of his member using her tongue. Their rough breathings were playing in my ears as sanity was threatening to leave me.

I wanted to shout and get mad at them. I wanted to cry hard and asked him why he’s doing this to me. That after telling me he loves me this is what I’m going to see.
But no matter how much I wanted to vent out my pain, I know it will be of no use because he is Allistair and not Chase.

Chase is innocent no matter what way I try to look at this situation. He never wanted this. I have to weigh things out carefully. I don’t want to dwell about my pain because I have to be the one to understand and be rationale about the situation.

"Do you want more?" I heard one of the women asked in her flirty voice.

Allistair chuckled. "We already had enough, Gianna."

"No, I don't think so. We want more, Allistair."

"Hmm, you sure? Why don't we invite my girl then?" Allistair said and that's when my heart creates a loud thud. "Tanya?"

I had to hold my breath when I looked at them. They're all looking at me, smirking like some horny human beings.

"Care to do a foursome with us?" the woman with a short hair asked.

Horror washed over me as I get to hear her question. The image of me being one of them as they pleasure Allistair horrified me. In my entire existence, I never imagined doing something this obscene. I can do that with Chase or Allistair alone but not while being watched or worst being joined by other women.

I have already done it with Allistair before but I tried to let it pass because I was the only one pleasuring him that time. I was alone then, unlike now.

I wiped the tears that fell on my cheek and smiled awkwardly.

"No, t-thank you. I-I'll go ahead."

I turned my back from them and went out of the room. Another set of fresh tears streamed down my cheeks as I slammed the door close.

I let out a deep groan and entered one of the guest rooms. I quietly closed the door and with all my strength finally giving up on me, I leaned against it. I slowly slipped on the floor and let my guards down and cry.

I curled my knees and leaned my elbows there, covered my face with my hands as only the walls could hear my cries.