A note

Hey all,

I wanted to wait a little bit before I posted this to gather some of my thoughts and feelings. Along with many of you, I was heartbroken at the news yesterday and I'm still processing what has happened. Technoblade was an inspiration to me and millions of others, and his humour and resilience lifted everyone that watched him.

Though Technoblade may be gone, his memory and impact will forever be cherished by all of us.

With that, I want to make it clear that this is a safe place for those who still continue to mourn. I found it relieving to talk about how much of an impact Technoblade made on me and how good of a person he was to other people, especially my parents who had no clue who I was talking about. But I know that not everyone has family or a close friend to talk to, so I want to open this space to anyone who needs one.

At the moment, I'm planning to continue with this book since it helps me cherish my fond memories of Technoblade. I started this book because of my admiration and respect of his character, and I want to continue this book with that in mind. I know it's been a long time since I've posted but I think it will take me more time, at least until I can write again without feeling upset.

I also want to introduce the idea that I might end up making this book strictly platonic, since I've been struggling for a while with the concept of romance in this book (part of the no updating), and especially now it feels really weird to me.

Thank you all for your support and remember to love those close to you.