3

Lorenzo pov

Fuck !
Where am I ?.I know I was in the woods till everything went dark . Opening my eyes I expect to see tress and have a merger body ache ,but I feel calm and sleeping in a cloud .
I am dead! Fuck!

Looking around I'm in a room , purple covered wall , three doors which I assume is the bathroom ,closet and the way out of here . Looking out of the window seeing I'm still in the woods but in cabin some sort .
Looking outside I  notice one of the doors opening . Reaching for my gun ,where the fuck is it .

Oh I see your awake

Wow now this is heaven . Looking at the chocolate beauty in nothing but towel ,water dripping on her body. She's beautiful small botten nose with lips that look soft and tasty ,she tall but will be short compared to me . The body heavy looking breast ,and thighs that show she is blessed from behind .I never been turn on so much in my life .

'Hello I'm Magano , sorry for being in towel ,I didn't wanted to meet like this .I hope you feeling fine and that your shoulder is fine .'

"Huh"

"Your shoulder are you in pain"

I didn't even know my shoulder is badged up .But I can't feel anything only my dig wanting nothing to be in you.
"It's fine thank you , how am I here ".
"Ja I found you in the woods bleeding and all.So I brought you here with my wheelbarrow ,and badge you up and now we are here. I am gonna dressed then we can eat your breakfast ,oh your gun and phone are besides you charged maybe you want to call your w,wife or girlfriend anyone . Your shirt is in the dryer okey bye."
And she is off what I think is the closet. Magano that's a unique name . Reaching for my phone seeing my gun I wonder why she was not  nervous about it . Switching it on lots of notifications come in , idiots '. Texting my right that I'm fine and excepting everything to be running over there .As the boss I know I should run the business but I  expect the people a hired to do there jobs even when I'm not there . Coming out of thoughts ,sitting up straight looking around on more time . Waiting for the coco to come back "I'm done come on let's check your shoulder" hearing the the sweet coco . Turning around I didn't not expect to see this . Standing over there in a black tight and what crop top with a v neckline that show of her her curves ,and this girl is thick damn .
" Sure "I know I'm a man of a few words but can't help fell speechless . Coming close to I fell like she is taking her wonderful time .but I don't mind the show each step her body jiggle . Sitting next to me , making smell her wonderful odour coconut and chocolate just like her.

"You never said your name "
"Lorenzo"
"Lorenzo I like it kinda suits you .Did you open your phone bet your wife and others are worried"
I love the way she said my name with a bit of a accent
" I did and  I don't have a wife nether a girlfriend ,but I'm grateful for everything you have done " I heard her sigh in relief when she heard I'm single , good to know."Done come let's have breakfast" she said while standing up . Standing follow coco around I notice that her ass is big and no underwear as the way it shakes with which step, damnit woman .
Looking around so I don't have to look at the butt , seeing there are no photos around but the place fairly large but cosy .A nice flat screen tv with a overly large couch .
"You can seat hear the remote is there besides the couch .what type of coffee do you like" " Black with to spoons of sugar"  
" Okey"
Sitting on the couch that feels cosy as hell and expensive .I wonder what girl like this is doing in the woods .

As the food smell attack my noise reminds my of how hungry I am .As she set it on the table ,I see she cooked alot
" Heres your coffee " " thanks" "welcome I hope you enjoy meat  " " I do but you didn't have to serve me so much ".    " Oh this is for the both of us and and I eat a lot ".
Digging in damn this taste so good .I haven't eaten like this since I have last visit mama .

" Lorenzo"
Mmmm
"After we done eating you can take a shower or I can drop you off at your home "
" Great Magano can I ask you something "