17

Magano pov

I don't know why but when you have a very peaceful sleep something always comes ruin it example people , alarm and etc ,for me now is light that is so bright I can see it through my eyelids maybe that's way some people where that mask over there eyes. Putting my arm on top of my face ,I now register reality . First I always close the curtains before I sleep second there is something heavy on top of me third the place I'm in smell like Lorenzo and fourth I feel all tingly around my upper body and legs.

Finally remembering where I am ,I can't help but smile feeling joy in my heart

Took you long enough

Wow you are wake usually you will be asleep till 1 in the afternoon or when there is food

I think it's past that ,and plus I have been awake for a long time wanting to spend time with mate

Your whipped Taylor

So are you😝

Finally opening my eyes i meet with a clock showing it 14:30 ,wow almost close to betting my record . Turning my head I get a glimpse of the room which is pretty good and large . Looking down on my chest ,I see head full of black brownish soft hair not able to  resist I run my fingers threw it . Continue running my hand in his head ,I see and reach for my phone at the other night stand . Switching it on I see what's on our group chat

Isa mama
🔞🍆

Lolo love
🔞🍆

Seeing that I'm not surprised ,you see we have codes more like emoji that shows what happened ,that means they had sex with a dude with a big dig . Deciding to play with them.

Me
🔞

Switching of the chat and answering other peoples message and birthday wishes . Seeing one that got me angry.

Stuck together:
Happy birthday .

Me:
What do you want

Stuck together
You will see and don't chicken out

Sighing out loud ,this is maybe going to be bad . Lost in my thoughts I didn't see that Lorenzo was awake and staring at me all this time . Feeling a light squeeze on my boob , getting focus I look at him in shock . There is him staring at me with is month open with my covered breast inside ."what are you doing ?"
"You were ignoring me and gave my attention to something that's calling me"
" So my boob is calling you "smiling at his silliness" yes pointing at me saying it wants me. Happy birthday love " he said while what seems to be leaning in for a kiss. Pushing him away and shaking my head no ."what's wrong ?" He ask while hovering over me "I didn't brush my teeth "
"Do I look like I  care come on I want my morning kiss "
" No enzo let me brush my teeth first and you will have much kiss later and can I take a shower "  while his thinking I'm looking for a escape route , even though I want to kiss him my month sticks ! "You can go and make quick with the shower or I might join you " Getting of me ,I quickly run to what I assume is the  bathroom  , opening the door I'm lucky it is because it might have been embarrassing . Brushing my teeth and raising my mouth I look my self in the mirror ,glad I have braid's on or I would have looked like a monster in bed . Putting my hair in a bun and removing the shirt.
I fully see my chest ,bite marks , hickeys all over .
Mate claims us

Agreeing with Taylor but also having doubts about him . Stepping in the shower switching it on , thinking I have to know everything about him  before getting my hopes up.