4

Lorenzo pov 

She looked at me first . Tilting her head to the side , she looks cute though.
"Sure"
"Why are living you living in the woods"
"There are so many answers to your question ,but the one of them is because I love it here ."
"But do yo- " my phone started ringing , seeing who is it  mad me angry for stopping me from  getting to know my coco. Why can't Selena leave me alone .
What! " Hey my love ," what do you want Selena "just wanted to talk to you I really miss you ". After hearing that bullshit I hang up. Selena and I used to date for at least a year I think but, I later found out she's been cheating on me ,and the stupid excuse she give made me lose it .

"Lorenzo go fresh in up ,so we can go I'm already done with dishes and ready to go "
I have been wasting my time with that .I didn't even notice she was gone and clear up the table . nodding to her ,I went to her room to have a good shower to relax my mind

Magano pov

The way I'm feeling , wait? I don't even know what I'm feeling  .I'm happy I found my mate ,sad he is leaving,glad he is single and angry at that lady on the phone oh and also I have to go to work .So my emotions don't even know themselves .I have been trying to keep calm that's why my mouth was shut , because if I open it I will maybe embarrasse my self .
If you can't talk I can take over
Oh please you will make it worse
How?
What's the first question you ganna ask that's not related to sex
Does he like wolfs
Wow good one
Now I'm ganna enjoy my time with him because I don't know when  will be that last I will see him .I totally forget to put his shirt on the bed so he will see it when he gets out of the shower.to bad we won't be able to see more of his sexy muscler tattoot chest anymore .

Lorenzo pov

After the shower I feel so much better then expected . Surprisely there where man toilettes in here bathroom .I wonder who does it belong to ,I hope hope she does not have a boyfriend. Looking myself in the mirror is like Im seeing myself for the first time ,I don't look tired ,and not stressed but actually I feel relaxed and free but ones I'm back to the city this is all gone.

Exiting the bathroom I didn't expect to see this .There is my coco bend over doing who knows what on the bed , showing me the great view of her ass .Oh the things I can imagine doing to her right now .
"Your done I left you a pair of geans i hope they fit .and your dress shirt is on the bed " " Thank you don't mean to be noisy but why do you have men clothes and toilettes,won't your boyfriend be made you let man in the house and let me use his stuff ". " No those belong to my brother he visits me ones in a while ,and this house is mine and as for the boyfriend I'm single unfortunately" oh I can fix that " I let you dress met me at the front door when your done ".
She is a cute little thing .My coco wants a boyfriend but I will give her a man instead that will treat her right.Once I'm done I look around hopefully not for the last to ,soak it in the peacefulness .Time to see my coco .

Walking outside I see her standing there in the sun . looking like a goddess .The way the sun bright up her face and the wave of her hair flows on her back damn she is gorgeous .Her eyes as she stand there you can see the real colour of her eyes green  unique just like her ,the smile is also no words can describe it . " Come on let's go "  I don't know I just started follow her like that hack I don't even know why I listen to her in the first place .But I don't even mind, she turns me on  when she takes charge but in bed she will learn her place ."Magano where are we going ,are we seriously going work to the city it take at least two hour drive to reach there "  she looked at me and started to laugh at me ,imagine someone else would not even able to look at me or say my name without stuttering and she's laughing  I love it ."No Lorenzo we are taking my car which is in the garage somewhere here ,btw you are driving .I don't think you will be able to make it if we walk" "I was not even going to let you drive ,are doubting me that I'm not fit" seriously look at me  ." I don't know but you could be one of those guys who are all muscle but no action " I will soon show action more then in one way "don't worry coco you will soon eat your words  "
Smiling at me made me happy that I made her smile ,I even found myself smiling this woman.

As we kept on walking while making fun of my capability in fitness,I could make out a small building which I presume it's the garage but,what I did not expect is the big wolf coming out of nowhere and staring at coco.

💝 Thanks for reading