48

Satisfied with my bank balance , now I can quit . Pulling out my gun shooting him first in the hands , legs then shoulder"you know I was good , I was how do you say it stable ."
" You and I both know you were nothing but stable"I really miss Lorenzo right now "how can I be I'm pregnant " showing off my belly" now that I got what I want I can live the life that you tried to take away from me"pouting at him pointing the gun to his head" any last words" making eye contact with him "SHISHA!" Tilting my head he still hopeful "sorry what" tears run down his face " SHISHA"sobbing now to me
"Shhh don't cry doc , your time is up buuut you should be happy, while you die I live " jumping up and down " you know I miss this life this part of me but I realize I don't have to because it's apart of me . Let me tell you something doc now that you notice that you can't control me is that you were never fully able to contain me , before that night I was already calculative, smart, dangerous heck it's in my bloodline you just took that opportunity which was smart by the way and freed me but you miscalculated something thats why you here now, so" taking out my blade slight his throat  at the side without touching the" doc what do you call this again, oh yes the wide pipe ,see I'm still smart" the look in eyes shows the regret that I always hope to see but now I want him in pain to feel the pain he have caused and create, pushing his head backwards sliding my blade from his chin till the middle of his neck, moving away from him watching him suffocate slowly his shirt getting more bloody, becoming pale breathing sharp and hard .

Freedom

Finally got it, it's funny people always thought when you tell them you want to be free they think you want to go outside that's not the case with most people, we outside but our minds and hearts are locked in cages that sometimes have no keys at all . I found mind now I can live.

Zipping up the dress , I have gain weight this babies  are showing  and I love it
Mate

What's wrong with him

I don't know but he is worried

It's been 3 days and we have not talk to each maybe your just missin-

"Magano it's time to go" grabbing my purse , following Chan out of the building. I will call him later after this party.
Putting my feet in the tub the small fishes attach themselves to my heels,while the lady messages my arms and do my nails I really needed this , work has come heavy on this trip . But after this I can hop on the first plan and go back to my mates arms right after this nap.

THIRD PERSON POV

As the girl falls asleep a man enters the room and chase away the lady gives her big wade of cash to silence her , he walks up to the girl puting a cloth over her nose that puts  her into sleep. Calling his men to come help to take her away this fat bitch better bring in more money, he thought

Magano woke up from her day old nap to find a bag over her head and her  hands and feet tied up she tried to break free but this where ropes thick ropes that she can't snap them . She smelled out the place sex , alcohol, blood, smoke and dirt ,she smells other people next to how are whimpering and quietly sobbing . Damn I was just relaxing then this can't have a day to myself she thought as the hunger strikes her.

Welcome gentlemen as you can see we have new cargo. The men in charge says  they remove the begs of the ladies so the men can start of the bitting . The young girls watch in fear as men look at them with hunger , lust in their eyes the girls worse nightmare came true  being knapped, human trafficking and sex salves. Etc . This is a place that no one wish to be here , some of the girls are thinking of killing themselves. Magano is calm and collected analysing the place counting 50 men 30 down 20 upstairs stage 2 guards each standing at the 4 doors , this is going to be easy she thought .

The men are all happy and excited to get new women but they don't know that outside the building is a men waiting with an army , a determine men to get what's his .

They release the girls from the chairs and untied the ropes , guided them into a room where they were forced to change clothes and put on a maid outfit thats too short and revealing . They did not put on fight some are frozen ,in shock and others are still processing.

"Sorry" Magano says in a weak voice after bumping into a guard he just grunts and pushes her very harshly out of the room.

LORENZO POV
I counting the men in total and how much girls we need to save. We watch as the girls come out with maid outfit and forced to serve drinks to those men , seeing my girl looking helpless and how nervous she is , she can't even walk probably as she keeps on bumping into the guards and the men , I really hope the stress is not to much for I can't lose them , I just can't .

What really keeps me on edge is the smirk on Tayler face when the footage started rolling, it got bigger when we saw her I want to know what runs through that boys head.

Looking closely trying to see anything, but nothing can explain his smirk , just then men started falling down , shaking violently and stop. People come and aid them making the top floor empty . I have been focused on what's happening I didn't notice she is gone .

Bargain in , shooting twice in the air the girls scream and duke done while the men are being forced to lay down and being disarmed by my men, Tayler is  roughly pushing the men down maybe  thinking that one of them wanted to touch his sister , disgusting pigs .

My men guide the girls out of the building taking them to the nearest hospital, some of this girls don't look older then 12 I hope nothing bad happen to them , I'm hoping no one touched my coco. Tayler instruct them to tie them up , and out of enjoyment the knots are extra hard .

"Lorenzo my boy, we family you can't do this to me"says the men that used to be family, he got disowned after he tried to take my mom at her wedding after that he disappeared before he could be dealt with . Bending down "your right , my father will have the honours "his eyes go wide at the mention of my father I my be the one who collect your soul but he makes you wish for death .

Just then the upstairs doors open and walking down the stairs is my baby but she is covered in blood with tears running down her face and carrying a child in her arms that shacking violently .

Walking up to her , she immediately flinch and hold out a knife at me
"Coco?" Backing up away from he she looks me  in the eyes then around spots Tayler, walks up to him . Just then a gun went off looking at the direction of the sound shooting the man in the arm the head failing of the the railing dieing instantly. Turning around I find there coco on the floor with blood surrounding her with the child laying next to her, just then another gun went off

The end

Is near , few more chapters left then completed. Vote even if  it's not good to you