7

Magano pov

Opening the window , feeling the breeze one more time. I love the smell , the tress , grass , the pond that's not far from my house even the animals . I'm kinda getting hungry now . This smell to me it's the smell of freedom and peace I agree with you
Before I become a warewolf I  loved  nature still do  , anything that involves tress and woods I will love it .
Bye bye freedom , hello can we pay attention to the hunk over there!
Desperate much
Yes I am
🙄😅

Lorenzo pov

It's been at least 10 minutes on the road and coco has been quite . Looking at her I see a beautiful site . Eyes closed ,her face is light up and you can clearly see her beautiful features  ,hair in a bun showing me her neck that seems to have a mark or tattoo on it .She looks relaxed and in content .

Even I feel the same way, I have not felt this in a long time .Since I meet her I have been nothing but calm ,she makes me feel at peace ,and not alot of people can do that to me .I'm glad she didn't ask questions but even if she did I won't answer her ,for some reason I don't want her to be afraid of me,I like the normalcy . But even then I don't trust her yet , it doesn't mean that she saved me she is trustworthy
In the business world and mafia trust is hard to gain .

"I'm bored" she exclaimed ,what must I even do??
"So ,do what you do when your bored..."
"That's the thing im never bored when I'm alone but when I'm with people I get bored"
"What do you mean you don't get bored when you're by yourself   "  she looks at me as if I have grown two heads " Are you okay "
"Yes,why?" "Because it's so sad that you can't be happy by yourself self ".   " What! I didn't say that why would you even think that "
"Your in denial  " she sigh. Shaking my head I saw what she is doing .

"Why do you live there any way "
"Because I don't get bored with myself" seeing as she smiling I know she is joking
"I just needed to rest before start with my job". "So what job did you get and where is it  ".  "I'm a assistant for the head of the marking department of the company and I don't know the name because it's in french,and what's your job "
"I'm a CEO I would tell the name but since it's in french  "
" Yes I'm a lost cause , don't make fun of me "
Chuckling at her statement 
" You stated  that you just lived here for two months where did you live before "
"Actually i was born and raised in Africa I won't even say the country cause you won't even know ,then move to the US to finish my studies then moved here because of friends and maybe job .and where are you from"

"Born and raised here .I have been traveling around the world so you can't say that I don't know countries in Africa.  " The truth is that I barely know Africa I have been there but never got time to look at my surrounding "mmmm if you say so .Why are you single"
The way she turned around to face me makes me wonder if shes interested in me ."I did have a girlfriend but she cheated, but that was long time ago ever since then I have been single "
"Well she is dumb  "
"Why do you say so ? "
"Because look at you! Your fit like The Rock fit have tattoos and good looking and I bet you can satisfy  a woman .I bet she gave you lame excuse for cheating  " she is making it hard for me to control my emotions I felt that my ego boost up "She did and why are you single "
"I did have a boyfriend but he also cheated on me "
"Then why do you look and sound happy  "

"For you to understand I have to tell you about the relationship "
" Tell me then we have all the time . "