36

MAGANO POV

Now watching my life go by thinking how I still need to live more ,and that everything is upside down , maybe because im upside down on zozo shoulder. After Lola opened the door , we all got scooped up ,what worse is the calm faces they have, we just surrendered there is no way of saving our pussies now .

Being set om my feet ,finally now I can run . As if he can read my mind im pushed to the bed while he straddle me " okey I know you mad at me ,but I should be more mad at you "'looking him straight in the eye thinking im ganna survive '' and why should you be mad" grabbing my hands putting them above my head ,fuck im getting horny " well you lied to me about your job from what I remember you never told me your a leader of a mafia and introduced me as your finance without proposing to me and I cant think of more " trailing off ''I see " removing himself from me .phew it worked wow , moving my arms , I cant move them , turning my head to the side I see my hands tied up to the head post ,fuck not again ". looking at him he's only now in boxer ,he is not even hard yet and thing looks big ''you see your mine Magano ,that means I can do what ever want to you ,look at you all tied up and to my mercy , I bet your dripping , touching my pussy ,where did my shorts go, "and im right . It does not matter if im in the mafia or not and if its a problem I will fuck you till you see its not and for the proposing part ,im ganna still fuck you tonight till you be screaming yes to me " screaming as he just roughly put his finger in me .FUCK!

Feeling something on my face ,I swatted it away and hug zozo tighter . '' you still sore '' is that even a question ''you destroyed my pussy and my vocal cords ,so yes im still sore" whispering . He chuckling at my antics , why im getting horny all over again " so baby if your so sore then we can do this later " rubbing his morning wood at my pussy ,now im regretting my words .caring me to the bathroom you should let me do the talking oh I should let you do the talking where were you after you screamed no , and he was busy fucking our asshole without lube huh . Coco!! " huh " I have been calling you for a while now " sorry I kind off spaced out sorry " yay you do that a lot . We stay in the bathtub , him washing my body ,messaging it ,him just taking care of me."zozo! " mmm " are you into BDSM " yes are you alright with that ."ja im fine with it" 'good to know because last night was just a taste baby . kissing my cheek and caring me to the shower.

We showered and dress together while of course he carried me all the time . I finally got a men who can carry my chubby self all around "come on let me find my babies" I think my ovaries just exploded . Eating my food, when we came down there was already a baffy waiting for us . that I shared with my equally pregnant friends . my brother and Marco found out there are going to be fathers. Now guys are busy watching us stuff our faces with food with loving expression on there faces .'' You guys are weird " Isa points the situation " whats weird we just admiring " Marco says while drinking his coffee ,you think they will at least eat the food or get hungry as they see us eat but no coffee is enough for them. "okey im full ,bye!" running out of the house, I actually took the right which is the back door " im ganna follow her'' hearing Tayler say . catching up with me luckily this house back yard is literally big forest.