43

MAGANO POV

All three of us have been screaming and busy taking of how our children ganna be , and we are over the moon . We just found out we are all having twins , even though it's ganna be hard I'm already love them , I told zozo that I want the gender to be surprise well we all told our men's that even though they mad they agreed to it. Looking at the pictures

Those are our pups

Yes they are , are you happy Taylor ?

Yes I am , thank you

The smile on my face just keeps on growing , I don't think I won't stop "we need to talk" okey there goes my smile . Following Lorenzo out of the into his room, when he came , he has been tense all the time even when we doing the altra sounds you can just see he is not fully here.

Sitting on the bed "what's up " looking up at him . He walks up to me he grabs my chin making me look him straight in the eyes"who are you Magano"
Oh my favorite question.
"thats a complicated question, be specific what do you want to know"he bend down a little

"you killed someone, "

"when"

" Last night a bullet straight throw the head"

"And is it problem"

" No , just wondering of how and why could you do that"

" Does it matter"

"it does"

"it does not ,and don't tell me you were not turn on when you saw me handle the gun"gripping his tie and pulling him closer, now there is a small space between our lips" it did , it made you look vicious, a rose with unexpected sharp thorns "

" You see this rose has so many fantasy" pushing me back slowly"yay tell me one of them"

Whispering in his ear"To be fucked while being held by gun point" looking in his eyes I can see that he also wants that ,he takes a quick glance then starts kissing me , kissing him back trying to match his pass but as always he dominates my month just like my body , sticking his tongue in my mouth . Moaning as it made contact with mine , running out of breath I separate myself from his lips but that does not stop him. Going down and kissing me along my jaw and neck , all you can hear is my heavy breathing and his kisses , feeling his hand thats about to touch go in between my legs ,I quickly close them.
" We need to stop"
"why we just about to make you dreams come true"

"Because I'm wearing underwear" releasing him self from me hosting himself up to show me his confused face " what"
"it's kinda a rule of mine. Underwear means no sex until I take them off, consider it as protection" okey his face is priceless I wanna laugh so hard right now but that's not a good idea cause I can see he does not like that rule at all.
"Are serious"

" Yes"
"Okey come on let's go back to work " getting of me , he fixes himself and leaves the room .
That was easy

Be prepared magano

Oh no

Wait that was him

Yes

But how

The bond is growing stronger each day soon we will always hear his thoughts.

7:30 finally I'm done when we reached work we parted ways the minute I stepped into Mr Chan office I have been busy we have an event that we need to attend in Japan to present to investors that they are not wasting there money.
"Did you book the rooms"
"Yes"
"Good then we done here , come on then it's time for Chinese food" standing up with no argument just as the mention of food . Eating with Mr Chan is the best he knows this place and most importantly he knows the food we both like spicy food and I like it how he tells me stories every time we eat .
"Good evening Lorenzo" looking up at zozo , he is starting at us of how my arms are around Mr Chan waist and his arm over my shoulder , a normal person will see this a friendly hug like father and daughter hug but as my finance is not a normal person he is busy looking at us with jealousy, anger . They way his hands are in fist right now , time to have fun hugging him tighter Mr Chan also pulls me closer because he catches my drift .
"Evening Chan , how is everything"

"Tiring but great now because me and this lovely lady about to go get some food" he adds to the fire by kissing me on top of the head "okey then I will be joining you then" turning around walking to the elevator, glancing at Mr Chan there is matching smile on his face ," oh this is ganna be fun " he whispers.

Vote and comment it ain't that hard🐝but why does the bees eyes look like that😆