22

Magano pov

"Hey what are you watching "

"Nothing really just going through ,you really had to take a 2 hour shower " turning around looking at my dripping wet friend who is only in a towel . "Yes I had too you don't know where those women's hands have been"
"It's funny that you don't know you go to the  like every week  Lola"
"Yes gotta pamper myself " she talks while walking into the kitchen "by the way those women hands have touched maybe thousand if people's ass , pussy ,feet and dirty dirty hands " shouting to her .
"Magano if you want to eat barf I will gladly serve some of mine " hearing Lola cringe at the thought ,she is kinda a over thinker
" Not really I prefer food,that I hope you have " 
"Nope we don't, go get food? " Oug just when I was getting comfortable .
"You really had to open the refrigerator to know if you have food don't you know what's in your home "
"Yes ,wait how did you know I open the fridge  " sticking her  head out of the kitchen .
because I can hear your ever movement
"Not my first rodeo"
"You know Magano you have been really different when you came here ."
"What do you mean "  facing back to the tv
" I mean that for 2 month you disappeared and come here looking let's say silently different " Shrugging my shoulders at her .I mean how do I tell her that i became a werewolf without her laughing her head off or putting me in a mental institution.
"I'm hungry " she already knows  that once I'm hungry I only think and want food .
"Me too ,here's the money go buy everything on this list the shop is actually close by .Just as you leave this build go straight to your left " then she is gone .

Walking for what seem a whole life time .She did not even say for how long is the walk Lola your the worse!
Why don't do we go for a run
Where ?
Look at your right there's a whole forest
What if we get caught
I can run in your head instead
Fine!
  Oug I can just feel you busy smiling in my head
Because I am

Turning right.i quickly go behind a tree ,I'm not really in the mood to explain why I'm busy undressing
If someone sees you just say your peeing ,that will be funny to see .
Yes it would but if you gotta go you gotta go ,some do die for keeping the pee in , I think

I'm really have weird thoughts , finally taking of the last piece of clothing .I think of one think how this is totally wired ,like how is genetically possible for me to transform into a wolf . Looking down now at myself ,my cute little paws and long legs ,I thought I will be a chubby wolf like my human self but no ,I'm build that's what Taylor says . Quickly graping my clothes with my mouth .Just as I bend done my red fur covered my eyes  ,I really need to cut this fur .
  Who is going  to cut it and hell no  you ain't cutting it

Starting to run follow the scent of what seems to be the smell of gas and  food ,hmmm hope it's a gas station .

Why not we can it always comes in our face
Would you cut your hair in human form.
No I'm black it takes years to grow hair as long as mine once cut say bye bye .
Great now we understand each other .

Seeing lights ,I speed up mmmh the smell of food makes me more hungry . Quickly shifting back  and dress fast when it can to food nothing can stop me from eating . Going around the wall I came across  well I was right a gas station .I don't even know how far i am from Lola's apartment I will just follow my instinct . Working in the 24/7 store ,do they really stay up  the whole time that's hard for me I love my sleep .

Carrying the basket  to the drinks, okey one ginger drink for me and for Lola here's the hard part that girl likes everything it all depends on her mood ,she got mood swings for days , staring at my options here and I can't call her I left my phone at home  .
"Having a hard time chosing "
"Yes" replying without looking back at the person by the voice I can tell it's a dude .
"I can help you "
"No thank you "  taking strawberry juice and walking away . Taylor just keep hustling me to get away from him , What's wrong 
Now it's silent .  Seeing that I have everything and extra it's time to go pay.

Please like and comment 💕❤️😛