26

Magano pov
Oug today is the day I meet the person that I have been working for and hopefully it  won't be my last .

I woke up happy after the good morning text from Lorenzo and can't wait for the lunch date but that mood all died after knowing what today is .

Looking myself in the mirror taking in my body . This a simple outfit, dark blue blazer with a matching skirt and white shirt with black heels .I remember people always used to criticize plus size women like me for wearing the most simplest clothes buts it's already considered reveling or not right . Going to America I was surprised of how they treat fat people , but me being my mother child thought fokof this people are nobody to me so why should I consider there opinion .

Entering the office a greet the reception and colleagues that I have made so far . Meeting a nervous looking Steven ."Hey don't worry .if this place is ethical as they say then we got nothing to be worried about " ."Yes but being a whistle blower can affect your repetition "whining to me "Don't blow your whistle out "smiling at my joke . "I wish someone can blow my whistle can you blow my whistle baby whistle baby start real slow"
Humming to the song to calm my own nerves down.

I know he is the boss and all and that I only sat in the conference room for 5 mins or less but this waiting game is
killing me and the white big chair at the head of the table aight helping my nerves either . Looking around the table people look like this is normal for it to happen but they have no idea that their jobs might be at risk . "Well I knew I should have stayed longer " , looking at Mr Chan like he's crazy while he take seat ."oh my dear don't look at me like that ,and will you please go get my wonderful drink you made for me ,the walk will do you good ."
Standing without any argument . I just needed to relax before he comes .

Lorenzo pov
Entering the office  people all suddenly freeze and stare at me . I know I don't usually come here but it does not mean you have to stare at me . Seeing as there still following my movements till at the elevator "Stop staring and go back to work"

"Good morning sir here is your file and the people are only waiting to start the meeting "greeted by my assistant and secretary"good morning Sara ,how is the baby " looking down at short lady with 5 month belly "the usual , shall we"
Nodding .we enter the room 
Taking a sit ."Begin "
"Not yet ,we have to wait for my lovely assistant"Mr Chan says while wiggling his eyebrows .
He was been bragging about her for weeks and even says once I see I will fall to my knees or face . I would have considered checking her out but I already found someone . Making last minute plans for my date . "Ha her she is , Lorenzo I would like you to meet my assistant Miss Love " nodding to her not even bothering to look away from my .
"Before we start, Miss Love will first give documents that will explain some errors and then you can go present Mr Hank as you please" Hearing Chan says
Hearing chairs scraping and papers move around ,flirts and complements given all to this miss love . Not another whore .

"Magano you forgot to give him " freezing at the spot "oh my bad . sorry here " looking up . I can't believe it magano is my coco is here "by the way I think the girl cancelled on you " whispering to me . Doomed that's what I am .

Okey don't want to explain what's fully happening there will be a time skip I'm the next chapter . Mr Hank got cought stealing money he is the head of the finance department and suddenly disappeared . Steve was he's assistant now the new head of the department . They never went on a date because she's mad and been ignoring him.

Don't forget to like.❤️
Oh it's holiday time that means I will be updating this book more often😝😁