42

MAGANO POV

"Even though I'm turned on right now , Lorenzo please give me your phone" sticking my hand

"No"

"What, why not" this is shocking he never said no to me especially when it comes to this , I just ask and he gives without a second thought.

"What do you need it for" pushing my legs further apart. Okey stay calm nothing is happening. Yet

"Nothing so I can't have your phone now"

"Well it's my phone ,just the same way it's your phone and I can't have yours"

"Okey then , keep it and your hands to yourself " removing his hands from me and closing my legs , turning around so I don't have to face him. Asshole, who does he think he is all I want is to go through his phone for fun and to know what has he been up to while I was gone and maybe see if he is loyal. Now he is telling me no and wants to see mine , okey I have no issue with that it's just odd for me , like no one has gone through my phone not even my parents, I never had privacy while growing up so my phone was the only sense of privacy I had . This so unfair!!
Seems like a fair treatment to me

Oh shut up , you always on his side

No I'm not, but he is right

No he is not, but what if

"Are you cheating on me"

"What made you—"

"Just answer the question"talking in a cracking voice because I feel like I'm ganna die no first cry then die. Hearing him sigh out loud "here" turning around, he is handing his phone , grabbing it, giving him a kiss on the cheek because why not . Putting my fingerprint oh I love it that he is the one who suggested that and told me his other passwords.Okey time to actually go through his phone because usually I just use it for selfies.

"OH MY GOSH!" When I opened his phone his wallpaper is one of the selfies I took , thats when I decided to go into his gallery and let me tell you WOW. I first found pics of us that I always took against his will and selfies of me and also pictures of his family but when I opened one folder that require fingerprint that mine worked , shocked is what I am . It's full of pictures of me  naked in bed ,shower and around the cottage we staying in for my heat , did you ever get turned on by yourself cause that's what happing to me right now . "Damn I look good"

"Not only good my queen you make a men want to commit unholy things just to be with you, and I won't hesitate one bit" whispering in my ear , I should have not wear underwear,
" Why we at your parents house"looking out of the window, this place is big it literally screams we rich baby. "My sister said it's you guys dreams to do a a ultrasound  together " squealing happily I take of my seatbelt and open the door, stopping for a sec I reach for my phone unlocking it and throwing it to him,. Jumping out I run to the front door ignoring zozo shouting about me not being careful..

Obviously where I first go is the kitchen and as always I find my brother eating as usual . " You should be careful you know "

"Im just doing things that I won't be able to do it later on" shrugging my shoulder, I take a bite out of his sub that he offered me" well he is mad at you , so come on I want to see my pup and nephew or niece"following him " so what are ganna do tonight as I can't transform " our wolf's spend every full moon together doing who knows what.
"I don't know but Gift seems to be excited to spend some time with bells and now he is going to give me a headache if don't shut up about the pups!"chuckling at that

I'm happy for you Gift can't wait to meet them

Yes me too they will be strong and nothing like this useless human

"Hey!" Laughing at Tayler it's funny they are literally the same person but to fight each other. When me and Tayler got our wolf's we were a bit scared him more then me , because he destroyed his care free lifestyle but we are happy with them , we are glad they choose us even though we know nothing about their past life , we happy like who wouldn't be happy to transform into a wolf .

Who wouldn't be , please like and share this book . Once it's 700 words I stop