34

TAYLOR POV

Now kidding mate is the best the shock waves ,the love and passion that is poured into the kiss. Even though magano does not remember our mate I do ,I remember him . they way he took care of us in the cabin ,the words he says makes you fall in love all over again . His hands are so soft but can be rough very rough .every time he touches us speak ,his care . The bond between us have grown and is now strong enough for me to mark him and change him, even though I have a bad history of mates but this one is special . He loves us he told us even though he is hiding something mostly about he's job ,the smell of gunpowder and blood on him is better then the scent of another female. I do block my humans senses so she wont notice I need to look out for us ,breaking away from the kiss I stare him dead in the eyes "I love you" no we don't .0h shut up yes we do .the smile on his face shows that I did not make a mistake "I love you too mate " He turns me into a horny dog ,go back making out he wrap my leg around his waist .rubbing his hard on my entrance ,I cant help but moan" fuck I loved that you don't wear under ,that means I can do this " one go he is in me fully ,oug forgot that he's big ."fuck Lorenzo " pushing my head back wards fuck I'm out of breath "I miss this ,this body is my motivation and your pussy is my home " kissing me down my neck he really loves to do that ,picking up he's space "I need to cum please "panting hard " hold it" slowing down his space .

''mine" marking him finally just as my orgasm hit, the same time as his ." I'm yours but right now um not happy ,looking at him confused ,you cum without my permission .we go back to the ball and don't talk to male without me being there and stay by my side the whole time" he fixes my dress then himself and pulls me with him to the ball . and I have no objection