20

Taylor pov

Ready to bite , then all the negative thoughts came . My memories from the past the pain , the suffering ,it's to much for me to go through that again . Stopping immediately and giving Magano control again . Going back of her mind to get rid of the thoughts

Magano pov
I don't know what's wrong , feeling sad all of sudden , then I knew it's not my feelings. Stopping immediately  I got off Lorenzo , having the urge to cry .
"What's wrong" he asked . Looking at him with the swollen lips and devilish hair , even though he looks so good I can't help but just cry infront of him . "Coco ,Love what's wrong you now I wil never hurt you right I won't do anything that you don't want " bringing me into his arms  "Is not that ,I do- " I hate this feeling im not even able to speak "it's fine " cooing me "come on let's sleep then tomorrow  you tell me what's going on " Nodding my head . "Good night love  "
" Night" I say shutting my eyes.

Third person pov
As the couple sleep together , sleeping with worries . Lorenzo wondering what's wrong with his woman and how can he help,and Magano thinking what happened and why It  happen .

A garden full of black roses that's what Magano can see around her , seeing a path way she bagan to follow it . Touching the roses she feels emotions of sadness , depression that's what this place is . Coming to a  end there's what seems to be wolf black like the roses , crushing next to it she runs her hands through its fur "What's wrong Taylor " 
Magano asked her other soul "Nothing "
Laying next to the wolf hugging it to death "we are one now I'm not ganna leave you and if you go I follow " Magano said falling asleep . In the garden a batch a roses change colours from black to white . Taylor is touched by the human's words as she knows it's true and nothing but the truth but that does not change the past ,as she does not want Magano to be her past ,as darkness surrounds her mind there is still light , hope in there and that's her human and hopefully her mate one day.

Magano pov

Why must my sleep be hated so much. Reaching my phone that won't stop ringing answering it waiting for the person to speak because if I do speak first insults will flow what of my phone " Morning grandma ,we having a spar day you better come home now and explain to is what happened "
"How am I grandma you'll older then me "
"Wow you can speak I thought your voice be gone ,did he not make scream  "
"Bye Lola "
"You won't get away with it ,and don't forget she says while hanging up "
Sighing louder now I have to get up .

Sitting down i realize that I'm alone  , looking at Lorenzo side I see a note

Morning my queen
Something came up with my work I had to  go ,enjoy your breakfast  I will see you soon

Happy about the note he called me beautiful , reading the note makes me think about work, tomorrow is ganna be a long day.