56

KINGS POV

I have been waiting for my mate for 200 years at the age of 5 when I was told about it .

Body to body I refused to die without meeting my mate and spending my life with her .

In my pack I am the leader and the oldest of all of the lycans . Lycans are not always blessed with a mate and some given up and die but I refuse to die unhappy and alone.

My previous body was dying and people kept on saying I should let go or get a chosen mate , but I know I will never be happy without my behalf .

Just as I was about to give up , an opportunity came knocking and I fling the door open and there she is.

Wolves and lycans don't usually mate not even socialize with each other, but there she is , beautiful then I expected .

I can't wait to get to know them , finally all the waiting has come to an end and it was worth it. She is pregnant with our pups and I can't wait to finally meet them .

Now I'm here we will protect them as I can sense danger is still lurking somewhere and I will not let it come anywhere near them.

She is fierce, strong and based on the memories I have been watching of there time together, all I can say is that I love , inlove with obsessed about her can't wait for my time to make .

________________________________________

MAGANO

I have been awake all this time , aware of my surroundings, listening . I have kept track of the time as who enters and leave the room , even though I got no gun Im prepared to protect myself and my kids .

Just like clock work the nurse came does her check up with the guard keeping watch and based on the colon it's Jack , at least I know my boyfriend is also taking precautions.

As they leave I have 5 hours tops to get things done . Getting up is fast as I can with this 6 months belly and glad the floor is covered with a carpet. Taking a black  towel from the bathroom wrapping it around my belly preventing if from jiggling.

Opening the trance door , thank God we on the first floor. Jumping over the fence checking my surroundings seeing it's clear I made for a run for it as fast I can when I saw the pond watched my self took some wild flowers and rub it on my self.

I won't be tracked so easily.

Reaching my apartment going through the back door at the window , I knew it once he got the chance he will force me to move in with him, seeing as my place looks like have been gone for a year .

Grabbing my go to bag that's hidden in the dishwasher. Taking the keys out for my bike , leaving the place this time through the fire escape .

Uncovering the bike , starting it ,I gave 500 dollar to the homeless girl who take care of it and ride off ,going off road .

LORENZO POV

This is the only first time I'm glad she left the house , she had the perfect timing.
"Boss there is someone on your office"

"Who is it and how the hell did they get in the house"

" We don't know but he says he is Mrs mate" what the fuck storming to the office, I need more men new recruits to turn them , they won't  make mistakes like this and won't lie to me . Speaking of which I took out my gun and shoot him dead one lie to me proves that your unloyal to me .
"You now what to do " telling one if the butlers

Walking in my office finding a sitting on my desk holding a frame picture of Magano. "She is beautiful, very beautiful now she is finally worthy to be mate and her pups well they have to die because once we have our own they will be stronger "the calm after the storm

" Who are you" I really want to cut that smug of the face "you don't know let me introduce myself, im the princess mate well chosen mate Rex" kill him
We will

As if he could read my thoughts he strike first, launching at me across the table , grabbing is fist twisting his arm , kicking him in the back of his legs , he goes on his knees . Knocking him out by cutting of his oxygen.

Just then Tayler barges in with furious look as be looks at the guy on the floor, takes out his gun but I was able to stop him from shooting.

"What are you doing let me kill him he harm my sister's!!!! "He yells in my face.

That's not him talking it's his wolf look in his eyes

" We can't kill him , I have to know why he came"

" WHY HE CAME , I WILL TELL YOU WHY , HE CAME TO FINISH WHAT HE START TO TAKE AWAY MY SISTER AND USE HER TO RULE THE PACK FULLY. HE CAME AND HARM HER HE TOUCHED HER ABUSED HER WHILE SHE WAS JUST LOOKING FOR LOVE AND PROTECT THE PACK SO I WILL NOT LET HIM LIVE ANOTHER SECOND "

"If harmed my mate your sister then he does not deserve an easy death "

After he calmed done , he took Rex to the shed that's outside. I on the other hand I feel like I'm about to explode right she went all through that and she is still strong as ever do I still deserve I had no idea.

We need her NOW
She is not here
We can't transform now body needs to heal , WE NEED HER NOW .

Feeling overwhelmed my vision start to be blare and my body breaking my bones feel like it's cracking onto pieces, feeling an overwhelming pain in my head and as if I can hear my veins, bloody moving. Just then my nose got invaded by a wonderful scent, the smell of coco butter and rose invade my nostrils into my bloodstream, grabbing the cloth practically engulfing it as it my oxygen.

After a minute my body start to calm down and my vision clear , there stands my sister with a worried look in her eyes with clothes in her hands . Still sniffing the cloth I stand up and notice that the clothes belong to Magano and the one in my hand is one of her bonnet.
"How?"

"Whenever me and Tayler fight or I'm not close to him his emotion get out of control and I notice he always comes to me and sniff me so since she is not here I went with these " gesturing to the clothes.

"I miss her"

"Me too"

"Do you think I'm good enough for her"

"What?"

" Do you think she wants me that I'm actually worthy of her"

" Is thats why you let her go so easily, because of that " she asked me the same question I have been asking myself the second I saw her leave me , she left me and I let her. Does she not want me anymore did I put her life so much in danger that she left or she does not want me , did she even want me in the first place.

" Don't think like that brother, let's be honest Magano is a complicated being that she even confuse her own self, but I know that she loves you and love her even though she only wants to use you at first she fell inlove so you better go get your wife back . Your wolf won't last long without her.

Hello who will edit for me this book, and where can I get money in this country,😓 to go back to university

So magano is 6month pregnant that's that