35

MAGANO POV

This is unfair she only give me back control ,so she can not be punished . To say I got my memory back staying back of my mind while Taylor also shows me of the relationship, and I know is zozo punishment are harsh even though there are pleasurable . Now im standing next to him while he is talking to his 'partner' I still don't know what's this ball about and what does he really do ,I even ask Tayler what do they do and all he said is im in for a surprise .

"Good evening everyone, today we come together as friends and not enemies ,to form new alliance as the night has come to end . I would like you all to meet my finance the future queen The royals mafia !" cheers go all around us .WAIT WHAT !! .Taking in a deep breath just too think . did he say finance , since when . look at your finger .looking at my finger I do see a ring on it when did that happen .admiring the ring its beautiful , enough to distract me about the mafia the mafia part .you might be wondering why im not scared or like why am I still side hugging him because I have not fully process everything yet, im a wolf and my brother is here. " oh I get daughter and grandbaby in one night ,and you gave her the ring " is this your ring Mrs Morale " shit got serious ''oh no call me mama and yes its been in this family for generations " shit got really serious .

"Can we talk to her" what, why does my best friend have to ask her brother if she can talk to me "sure bring her back in one piece " finally letting go off me ,go back into mates arms , okey now I know why I become so clingy .Now standing with my friends ,well in silence we don't know where to begin "so we all pregnant " I don't know what else to say "WHAT !!'' they say "what its kinda obvious ,you keep one touching your stomach and looking at the guy next to you ,motioning at Lola ,and you touched yours after I said im pregnant and also keep staring at my brother . They don't know right"' "'no ,men are so dumb how could you not tell " Lola nods agreeing with Isa while looking at the guys .

"so both my of my besties are in the mafia, couple of baddies ." jumping happily your a werewolf ja but they are baddies . " I know I am " Lola exclaim , Isa chuckle and pulls us all in one big hug . oug I miss them . we talked for the whole night till the party ended. Now we busy staying in one of the guest rooms in this huge mansion btw that's also Isa home ,its funny she told us she got lost so many times that's its a grantee the boys wont find us . Im hiding from Lorenzo which is a bad idea ,and they are hiding because they are mad and scared that they did not notice they are pregnant and scarred to tell them .

"this is life " agreeing with Isa ,we laying around ,with pillows and empty junk food packets surrounding us. That Isa mom brought for us with fruits to balance it out ,blees this women. seeing the credits come on " okey what's next, scrolling through Netflix .

'knock ,knock ' " oug who is at the door "the peace is being disturb " go open maybe it my mom with more snacks " " finally Im starving '' jumping out the bed .I quickly open the door ,and what im meet with is three tall scary looking men with angry faces , shutting the door . I lean on the door oh shit . "who's at the door '' looking at them one last time .as they are all now standing . knock comes on the door again ,before I could react Lola pushes me away from the door and open it

"OH SHIT "