29

Lorenzo POV

Everything has been great my business is growing and we have been more successful and stronger then ever and have or had a faithful girlfriend . I'm not doubting magano but she is hiding something even I'm hiding my other life she is hiding someone .

I have my men following her everywhere , and every once in a while she will go to  different  location at night that is mostly close to the woods and disappear with no trace at all , and then the next day she will be there at her house acting like she didn't disappear.

Today it was different she disappear and not only during the day but she has been gone for the whole. My men don't even know where she went heck even I followed her and still lost her. I called her but she's not even picking up

Where are you Magano , I don't care no more once I find her Im going to lock her up and accept that I'm in the mafia .
"Bro what's wrong "  looking up to Marco "have you noticed that Tayler has been disappearing lately " ignoring his previous question "yes more then usual maybe he I with his lady " taking a sit in my office . I really hope is not mine.

My coco:
Sorry zozo I don't come back to work. Something came up and I wont be available this whole week  hope you understand bye .

Hope you understand , hope you understand what she better start explaining , calling her phone , it's still going to voicemail. Luckily that text was able to pin point  her location . Walking out of the house "where have u been "
"Out , why "  Observing him closely" you have been disappearing lately , who is she seeing a genuine smile and that's a surprise this boy never shows his emotion wow she must be special for you to be looking like , do I know her"

Looking me straight " yes you do"smirking at me .
Am I being played

Walking up to the door ,this place is secluded, peaceful, up a hill and mills away from society , perfect for a kill if I find her with another men . What is she even doing here . Entering in , the house is colder then outside 'Lorenzo '
Tighten my hand on my gun . Things fucker is going to die for making her moan , following the voice open , Turing left I meet a a beautiful site  .

There is it , magano laying done on the bed , naked , legs wide open playing with herself . She is so in grossed in it that she does not notice me yet . Watching as her breasts bounce every time as she pants , how she is glide her finger against her folds and pinching the clit of hers . Just as she is about to set a finger inside " who are you thinking of while playing with yourself "

" What are you doing?" Asking while trying to cover something that I was enjoying , walking close to her ,I wack the blanket of her. Tracing her soft thighs , squeezing them earning a moan from her , spreading her legs further apart "once again I ask who are you thinking of when you playing with yourself" staring deep in her eyes watching her squirm from my hands ." You" humming to that coming closer to her pussy seeing as she tries to bring her hips closer to my hand" Magano I'm very  frustrated right now more then one way , so I'm going to ask you this lie and I go . Nodding her head ," who have you been seeing "
" Nobody " nodding my head to that " well someone else will satisfy me" Turing around planning on walking away ," no your mine "
Then talk" it's my brother , and before you continue asking me questions you have also something that your hiding " sighing to that . I turn around to face standing there in her naked glory . "You think I will only make you moan my whacking her closer to me , you can see the lust in her eyes. "Yes" she answers breathlessly "no babygirl I will make you moan, beg , scream and make you feel me even when I'm not deep inside of you "
Smashing my lips she immediately response back . She has no idea what's coming.

Please like and comment
I'm ganna look for someone to write the next chapter recommend me someone plz 😪