30

Magano pov

After my fight . I started to feel hot like very hot and horny to the point that I wanted to fuck the taxi driver .

Reaching home I quickly pack my bag And go to a small house that I bought far from anyone especially males.

2 months ago I could have handle my heat with no issue , cold temperature and ice cream but now it's worse . Taylor keeps on fighting with me , now that I have mate, he is all I can think about my urges are strong to fuck him though . The dirty thoughts that I had, had of him I need some holy water after this .

Deciding that I can't take it no more , I play with myself surprisingly I never did this before never found the need to . Imaging zozo kissing an touching me doing what ever he pleases to me , the pleasure he is sure that he can give me .

You might think why not go to him well I don't want to come on to fast , and Taylor is well Taylor . She is well happy now that zozo is here kissing us having his hands on my naked body . The way his hands grips and touch every part of my body . Damn if I was not wet before Im wet now .

Taylor I want to continue but you have to control yourself .

What do you mean

No marking him just sex

What he is mine we should mark him

He is , but he does not know so control yourself and don't fight him or I will stop . I can handle pain better then you.

Fine but at least give me half of control

Sure.

Kissing him back now with more need. He pushes me on the bed , laying down panting out of breath, I watch him look for something. Coming back with hand behind the back . He lays me down kissing me slowly down to my neck to my color leaving a trail of hickeys . Going down on me , he bite on my clit , then fully attack it . Moving my hands to pull him closer they are restrain when did that happen."oh I'm going to enjoy this" looking at him I'm scared not from his words but the look in he's eyes.

"Please , please Lorenzo please" that is what I have been doing begging Lorenzo to let me cum , he denied me four times every time I'm close he pulls away watching my pussy leak while he pump himself, and let me tell he is big with a capital b with a piercing on the tip. Trust me I could have taken of this ropes long time ago but Taylor is very submissive to him

" Ready to take me coco" lining himself at my entrance , that looks painful . "Yes please" just as he is about to thrust, my phone rings wanting to say fuck the phone . He picks it up and answers it putting it on speaker
Hey Maggie, looking at zozo emotional face as to why he answered hey Steven
How are you
I'm kinda fine now and you
I'm good ,okey just checking up on love you smiling at that love you too .

As he hangs up , Lorenzo immediately thrust in whole I'm one go . "Who is he"
Not able to answer as I'm screaming from that even when he removes himself "who"
"The person who just called"

"You mean stev-

Thrust

" Say his name "not understanding what's happening " what-"." Say it and keep on saying it "

Steve-

Thrust

Ste-

Thrusting into me mercilessly and repeatedly "Lorenzo moaning his name out loud saying it like my own personal pray." That's right you are only allowed to scream my name ,smile for me this black pussy and you belong to me and nobody else do you understand . Going slow on me "yes I understand "
"Good " coming forward and kiss my all over and again. Going faster then before . This is going to be a great week

Damn he got stamina . After some wild sex , nasty comments and many so many organisms, I'm pecked even Taylor is shut down once I let her get I full taste of Lorenzo stamina . We literally fucked till the next day and he still fucked me while 'watching the sunset' . Deciding to finally open my eyes . I look for zozo , not seeing him . Zozo calling his name , "coming my queen"
Cloud nine that's what I feel , Taylor is even wagging her tail .

When it's in bold that means Taylor speaking, literally had to watch a porn video to write this .😁 Just being honest , reading the watching is much enjoyable for me 😩✌️
Like and comment