58

MAGANO POV

Taking I deep breath to collect myself , remaining myself that I'm pregnant and stress is not good for me .
"Lorenzo why did  you bring me here and tie me to my own bed" jiggling my left arm that's chained to the bed .

He did not even answer me just look  and then gave me food that I'm obviously eating and all he does is stare i offered him a portion that he only took because it's from my hand ,glad the food is not poisoned .After I'm done he to the plates and removed his shirt and pants remaining in boxers he grabs some oil body

Site at the edges of the bed shifts my feet to his lap rubs some oil on his hands then rubs my feet all the way to my thighs. Then he shifts me forward and massage by back ,arms boobs and belly and care .but right now he just relieved me from all the stress and knots that I did not even know was there , half way through the massage I feel asleep .

Waking up to the smell of food was the best right after a wonderful sleep. I just wake up to the smell of food and a bladder that's not even full but needs to be emptied out .

Rolling out of bed ,I think should escape as I'm no tied to the bed but I'm hungry and really need to pee . So going to the toilet freeing my bladder ,I took out my gun that I have hidden in the bathroom,this is my house after all and each room there is a loaded gun hidden somewhere.

Wearing gown that reaches my angle and some panties where I hide the gun. Walking out if the room immediately hit with the smell of food , as always I almost run it's food and I'm eating for  three

Entering the kitchen I see the Lorenzo plating the food

"Good morning coco come sit you must be hungry"he saws with all smiles ,can't wait to kill you sitting down , looking at the food even though it's smells great it might be poisoned as if he can read my mind he takes a large bite of the food takes a sip of my drink.

"Thanks for the food your kids appreciate it but as this is my house im asking you to leave my house"

"What's mine is yours and what's yours is mine wifey" he flashes me his ring finger that's has black ban on it and my name in it that's in red . Looking down at mine how the fuck did I not notice the ring another ring white diamonds but it inside is bloody red and his name is tattooed on my finger .

"I know damn well we did not get married engaged yes but married" slowly taking out my gun setting it on the table.
"How would  you know your memory is not the best thing you know"chuckle at his joke
" I don't care I know we not married if we are I want a divorce and we can reject each other I want nothing to do with you"That snap him out of it
"You think I going to let you go you belong to me till the day I die "

"Well if you say so " taking the gun and shoot him right at his forehead, his head whip backwards . Finally, I don't need that I will just tell my kids that I went for a sperm inseminations .

His body started shaking, his head whips back forward and you can see the bullet launched between his eyebrow removes it it didn't even leave a dent or anything a deep chuckle leaves his lips when he looks at me .

"Even if I'm dead I will never leave you ,so princess thanks to you I will be with you for a life time so nice try " he flicks the bullet stands up walks up to me  bends down , interlocks our hands  "we stuck together for enternity my queen "

He picks me up bridal style forcing me to wrap my arms around his neck ,I just want to strangle him so bad even though I can't feel my emotions I know I want to kill him

He takes to the bedroom sets me on the bed just as I was about to bolt he grabs my right arm and handcuffs it to his left arm , "I have waited years for you now you want to leave me ,I just got you and I'm already obsessed." Holding my face he leans in and kisses me ,no claims me trying to remind me that I belong to him .

He forces me to kiss him back ,who am I kidding I kiss him back as my body is aching for his touch hie tongue explores my mouth while his hands explores  my body and stops at my ass he painfully squeezes it and plays with if  making me whimper .

Gently he pushes me to lie down hikes up my dress and pushes it over my head , I don't know why but my arms tired to come down to cover my body but one could not he pushes my arms above my head.
" the first time I saw you in that little purple towel i wanted to make you mine ,and now that your mine there is nothing you can do to hide from me"

He slides down my underwear,now im completely bare to me he stare from head and stops at belly "if i could I would make you pregnant now , seeing you caring my children turns me on"he says while rubbing his ereaction against my folds .

He bends down grope my breast and dives in sucking it my nipples have been more sensitive now more then ever that's why I couldn't help moan out loud as he keeps on sucking, kissing, squeezing them hard . My hips buckle up for friction .

"Patient mate  "He trails down till he was face to face with my pussy ,I can feel his breath down there why is he taking so long "if you can't handle me let someone else do it" I say after that I hear a growl a loud one looking down at him which is hard because of the belly.

His teeth are bared showing his sharp cannas and buried his head in me he went in hard with teeth scrapping my with every lick and when he bites I scream," to much go slowly"

"I just got a taste I can't stop and I won't "in one go he pushes his finger in me
"Fuck !"

Hey ,so I got motivated by the number of reads thank you👻