21

Magano pov

Now in the spar , as my two friends wait for explanation about the text after I read the note took a shower and dressed myself Lorenzo sweatpants and dress shirt that a tide around my waist to make it look like a crop top. It was not a good idea to come like this to the spa . Fired with questions I ignore them for now

"We are waiting ?"  "for what Lola your nails is already being done "
"She's not talking about that and you know we what we want . "
"No I don't " acting dumb ."Magano don't make me change your wax appointment ,you won't able to walk out of this "
"Fine! Must you always threaten people Isa"seriously this girl is scary .Even the smile on her face that shows she likes it "okey! it's nothing it's just a guy from the club ,he took me and we did not have sex  "avoiding their gaze I   looking down at my toe nails  ,white is  a nice colour on me . "Now why did you come here with those clothes? " Lola ask eyeing me down"they smell like him "
"Magano do you like him already " Isa's consern voice always brings warm to my heart she is the mother and monster in the group "I don't know yet but I do hope to see him again ." Seeing their worried faces , hopping for them to leave it alone "just be careful.Now time for that waxing appointment to be changed . " Shocked by Isa's words "What ? You should have told use willingly  " She stands up walking to the receptionist "fell sorry about your pussy " Lola fake a care "you also getting one Lola!" Ah Isa  shouting is really hurting my ear "What !!!" That  really made is worse, Lola has always been the loudest out of all of us"come on let's go ".Isa says as she came back we follow without any  hesitation.When it comes to Isa never go against her .

After the treatment we just walked and bought stuff around the mall,I finally took out my hair and dyed a little darker then my natural red colour . People always to stare at me because I'm black with green eyes and red hair .When we walked around the mall I notice some guys following is or   thinking there are following me but when asked my friends Isa said it's fine she knows them.Come to think about it ,Isa had always of what seem bodyguards following her ,but we never ask questions it's to much to ask when it comes to her.
Exiting the mall we say bye too Isa who once again gets picked up by the guys that were following her  ,while I go with Lola to her apartment  she insisted I go with her instead of the hotel

When we were driving I notice a car behind that has been trailing behind ever since we left the mall,but also when I left Lorenzo place I was sure there was a car following me but it disappeared just like this one when we reached Lola's apartment.

Plz like and comment 💕