37

LORENZO POV

Thinking of how those two like the disappearing all the time ,but its better she is with her bother and that I have actually nothing to worry about ,she is faith full to me and mine all mine . I even happy that we getting married soon hack might even tomorrow ,I cant wait . coco is pregnant ,my coco is pregnant with our baby . I thought everything will end when she told she forget her memory more importantly forget about me, but that does not matter now. I missed her so much and now I have her back forever this time ,and no one I mean no one will harm her and my baby ."Lorenzo!"

"are you alright ?your fisting your hand and having that hard look on your face" focusing on my sisters worried face "yes im alright . have they come back yet " checking around in the kitchen "yes they come back long timr ago while your spaced out ,they went to get clean for some reason they come back filthy" leaving the kitchen not wanting to hear Isa complains.

Entering my room, i see the clothes that coco was wearing on the floor picking it up this thing is filthy and torn into pieces ,what were they doing . Throwing the clothe away I sit done and catch up with work now that she is back I can fully focus on work ,okey not focus at all just do it , because now my lady comes out all naked and with no towel and plastic bag over her head .One thing a learn from dating coco is ,never touch the hair don't question about it and don't make it wet .

Answering my emails and calls Im really needed at work. "bye baby " kissing me on the cheek ,grabbing her arm "where are you going and wearing like that " ,she is wearing my sweat pants and shirt that's looks now as a crop top, "first I was planning to go home and change then go to the store ,but now Im just going to the store like this. Now can you let go " she ask with a sassy tone, pulling her so she can sit on my lap. "now baby there is nothing wrong with your outfit ,is just i thought we will be staying in the house " tracing my fingers around her belly , goosebumps follow my fingers .putting a little force into my touch ,grabbing her hand and put it at my bulge "and maybe we can have some fun "your in a suit ,so you plan to stay home in that ,and nice try but I have to go ,but you can stay and have fun some fun "seizing my dick painfully that catch me of guard as she took the opportunity and run away FUCK !

"where is she! "shouting down stairs as my men work around "who sir " one of them ask "your queen ,my finance '' still shouting at him ,fear run through all of their eyes ,GOOD , "sir she ran out of the house "one of them answer . nodding to the one who answered . leaving the house ,I climb into my car and drive first to her place .This girl does not understand now that I made it known she is my women some people the ones who want a death wish will target her and cant lose her .I already experience that once and I cant go through that again or I will finally lose it.

Reaching her apartment door ,opening the door with the key I made . looking inside carefully ,noticing that its been the same as last time I was here . siting down I continue with my work on the laptop, some of my things are here because when coco went missing I stayed here to cope with it. Hours later of work Im finally done for today ,checking the time its 9 o'clock and this girl is not even here I cant go searching around because it will look shady ,she does not have her phone and no one knows where she is and her brother tells me not to worry that she can take care of her self .

Now I just post and type for fun 😁