8

Lorenzo pov

"Okey the day I started uni  I have been alone which I love , because I don't want peoples attention but unfortunately because of I'm me , this guy did .He kept on  pursuing me , asking me out always being in my business and there was not a day he did not come bother me which I hated "
" Why did you hate it I bet he just likes you  "even Im interested in you
" Like me? no no no do you know what he   said to me after I said no and I quote  ' who do you think you are ,I just talk to you because I want nothing else but,to fuck you because I never did with a black girl  .I don't like Black bitches like you you are only good for a good fuck.'  " I felt myself getting angry because of that.

"After he said that I was so happy .1 he left me alone 2 he also teach me that not all people with pretty faces  and nice smile don't have good intentions   " 
"Are you warring me  "  "look who talking " raising a brow at me .That true though she found me in the woods full of blood and a gun for God sake ."true , continue"

" Then my finally year of school I went to a party with my friends which btw they dragged me ."

"At the party I was dared to dated him I agreed him which I did". "Why would you do that while knowing he is a asshole."
"Let me finish " nodding for her to continue
"When they dared me they only said his name and I must be with him for a month ,and to answer your question I didn't know that assholes name at the time only his face . imagine the shock I was when he came and said your mine now .I knew then and there it was a set up and I couldn't get out of it because I never back down from a dare  "  she has guts

"The first few weeks he was all lovey dovey and never complained about me not kissing him.  One day we were busy cuddling then out of the blue he kissed lots in the moment I kissed him back.we had full blown make out and he wanted to take it further . Luckily I came back to my senses and push him away and left. Next day I overheard girls saying there is a bet that he is going to sleep with me and that all this time we where together he was whoring around  I didn't care and get angry but he did try to do something to me long story short he is in jail now "

"What did he do?"
"Story for a another time, you know ganna break the wheel if you keep on gripping it like that  " I didn't even notice that my knuckles have turn white because  ,of it I just hate people who think they can use girls .