55

MAGANO POV

Stop him ,NOW!

Clinging my head to , what's happening to me what's that . It feels like someone is screaming in my ear as if there something crawling in my mind .

THE MEN IS HURTING US STOP HIM NOW , HES GOING TO HARM OUR KIDS.

what men , where is he,what is this voice . Looking at the male nurse that's busy injecting silver looking substance  in my IV bag .

Silently removing the needle out of me he notices and stalk closer to me with menacing smile "it seems that killing you will come as struggle then" he says after lunching .

Sticking the needle in his eye , he wails in pain while blood flows out if it . Lucky for him I don't have HIV I think . Removing all of the wires and plugs on me an alarm goes of , getting on my feet.

He removes the needle and the wound slow closes up.
"What the-"

Launching at me and again I swipe out my gun.

BANG

Straight through the head , bulls eyes let's see that heals up. Kissing the gun that pa left me , never trust hospitals.

Dropping down on my knees, screaming out of pain feeling like hot lava  is  spreading through my vines . Vomiting out blood and silver looking liquid, coughing out more , before blackness come I saw my saw my so called husband .

LORENZO POV

Even though Im mad at her , disappointed that she forget about me again, and I can't ask her questions baits on the information I found. I can't help but feel scared , scared from losing her and the kids , fear I felt that when I say her laying on the floor blood running out of her mouth with silver .

I just went out to get her some food and chocolate cake with ice cream, I was trying to built myself a better image of myself in her eyes .Then I meet up with Chan who came to visit her till I got uneasy feeling then Chan told me that's the lycan talking to me and I should open up. When I did what he told me ,  ran , ran as fast as I could but I was to late .

This is all my fault, I could have just send the guards to get the food and stayed with I could have hired better men strong smart men loyal men to protect her at all cost .

Now Chan is with her I only now trust those close and know the truth behind everything . Standing in front of a fire having the two guards body that were suppose to take care of her , if they can't do their job they don't deserve to live.

Watching the new recruits as they train I need new men that I can groom to be my perfect soldiers puppets that won't steal , backstab or unable to protect.

We can turn them into wolf's

Why

Lycans are powerful if we turn them we can control them in every way .

How? Are they strong enough

There are young they will survive the transformation. Lycans can control wolves and they cant object but wolves can't control us . They will be stronger, fight better, heal faster and most of they will be loyal as we can read their minds nothing will be hidden from us . We will grow and no can defy us plus then we can protect her and the pups better.

After that I spend my time in the basement with 100 recruits turning them and them taking an othe making me their alpha with no defile .

"How is she " asking Chan who is taking care of her when we moved her to the house of the infirmary. I don't trust hospitals.

"It seems she was injected with silver before she came to the hospital, with the new dosage of silver her condition got worse ."

"worse?"

" Yes as of right now her wolf is dying using it's strength to protect the pups from the silver , and she might lose not only lose her pups but also the wolf and her life . "

" WHAT! SAVE HER!! WHAT CAN WE DO TO SAVE HER "

" There is a way you can mark her , but it can also kill her"

" How? She marked me "
" Yes she marked your soul got complete that's why you got stronger and healthier but that's when you were human. Marking her will heal her faster and save her wolf , but since your lycan.

She could die because lycans and wolves don't mate let alone mark each other it can be deadly for the wolf .

"Has this been tested before "

"Yes and it's been always 30%chances of survival "

We have to take that chance

"I will leave you be "

Even now I can't even save her when she needs me , right now she is busy saving herself. Do I even deserve her.

What happens if we lose them

Nothing because we will not lose them , she is strong her wolf is strong she will survive this

Yes she will , she is my strong coco no matter what , let do this..

Just then the flat line went on

Happy ending or tragic ending what do you expect 😆👀it's cold and it wrong