13

Magano pov
Ougg this weeks has been one hell of a ride ,first my job is wonderful my senior is a great old Asian men .Who lost his wife and kids all grown up but always knows how to make me smile . Then I'm nervous because there's this mandatory meeting at the end of each month ,where all the heads come together to show off the progress and problems .It's gonna be one hell of a meeting because the things that me and Mr Chan discovered ,I'm for sure people will be losing there jobs or worse

Second of all I miss Lorenzo .I miss his smile ,his laugh ,our talks,his voice and his lips ,damn his lips. After I gave back his bullets I had sit in the car to take it in and relax .You might look inside my car and see a girl just taking in a breather ,but no inside I was  on fire . My lips still felt all hot and tingly and the kiss replayed in my mind so  many times . To make it worse Taylor has been making  scenarios of what will happen if we where in the car or could do it right there ,and I thought I was naughty before.
Oh shut up . You are not virgin,and you know yourself I would have done it.

Okey maybe but at the top of the car . That car is huge. He is tall but I don't think he is able to do it  ON TOP OF THE CAR

He'll find a way😉

"Magano hurry up "  shouting Lola."I'm almost done " shouting back . Right I'm at Lola's house getting ready to go to the club . When done me and Lola will go meet up Isa at the club .As it's one of the hottest club, getting in is a problem but Isa says she will get us in . Looking in the mirror one last time ,I exist the bathroom  ."Finally let's go my side chick " winking at me .

Reaching the club I see a long line of people wanting to get in . I really hope Isa can get us in or I going home . Getting out of the cab at the entrance I see her facing backwards ."Isa!!!" We both scream .what we miss her   ."guys!!!!"Having a group hug ."oug it feels so nice to be back together"

" Yes it is " they say at the same time . looking at each other  we both burst out laughing ."Come on let's get you drunk  " she says . Yayyy note the sarcasms ,they thought the best way to celebrate my birthday is for me to wake up with a hangover or what Lola says'naked in someone's bed with no memory and with a killer headache'

Oug we just entered and the different smells are killing me ,I'm going to rest ,btw kiss or sleep with anyone and  I will bite they heads off bye.

Getting my human senses back ,okey that's better .let the party begin.

We have been dancing and taking shots like there is no tomorrow . Just enjoying myself to the limited till we hit midnight .I will admit some guys tried to flirt with us but  we either chase them away or say we are already a three way ."Come let's go" I ask as Isa grabs my hand "to where? ". "You'll see"  says Lola who also grabs me and drag me to the toilet . Getting inside Lola close the door behind us ,you can still hear the music .Isa hands me what seems to be a belly dancers customer with face mask and all ."Guys what is this"looking at there now evil smiling faces
"You remember when you asked what are those poles for right ?" Nodding at Lola
" Well they are for strippers , sometimes this place host private parties and what not "
"I'm not getting the point " like seriously ??"To cut it short you are going to be a stripper tonight and you can't say no because you must "staring at Isa . thinking about it .We all think about being a stripper when the test is to hard or tired of school .So agree . Squealing at me they both hug me and say happy birthday, thanking them .they leave while I dress up . 19 year old me is starting out wilder.