18

Lorenzo pov

Being woke up it not the best , I forgot to put on the drapes last night , but waking up and finding coco in bed was the best ,and the position I'm sleeping in.  Usually I'm no hugger but I find my self sleeping on her chest my head on her breasts and our legs tangled together ,this is my new favorite position ever . Looking at coco I find her sound asleep not wanting to move I reach for my phone and go back to my position. Telling the maids to make breakfast the best breakfast and to order a birthday cake from one of the best bakery in town ,my queen deserve only the best things in life . Deciding to close my eyes and soak in this moment , feeling a hand in my head , keeping still because the feeling is too good and the electric waves that go one ever time we touch brings a smile to my face .

Wanting more attention ,I look at her and see she is lost in thoughts . What is she thinking about while I'm here ,scanning coco I see that her nipples are pointing out, without a thought I bite them not soo hard though . Hearing her gasps makes me think of other sounds that  I could get out off her.

While she is in the bathroom I leave the room to makes some calls ,I want everything to run well while I'm taking a day off . I don't really take I day off but I want to spend the day with coco and her birthday is just the right excuse . Waking into my office I went into the  bathroom to take a shower ,this room was first another bedroom but I turn it into a office .  Leaving the room I found one if the maids pushing a cart full of food heading to the main room ." Leave i will take that and the cake ?". "Sir it will be delivered later today it will be set in the fridge "
"Good you and the rest can leave"
Leaving without waiting for response ,I enter the room and find coco sitting on the couch next with her phone in her hands . Clearing my throat not to scare her" hers your breakfast my queen " .

"Why thank you my king " looking up at me ,I see her checking me out as I'm only in a towel . Ranking her eyes over my body I also take in the opportunity to look at her. Seeing her bear legs and in one of my dress shirts and boxers and ones again her nipples picking out , reaching her eyes I see her gaze stop at my chest . Flexing my chest "ready to eat " having a double meaning behind it ."yes!no mean yes to the food " . chuckling at her embarrassed face . Pushing the tray next to her and quickly graping and changing into my  trucks  , without a shirt on .
Sitting next to her "I hope your not allergic to anything " because I have no idea what's for breakfast.
"Nah I'm good " setting the tray for her "I'm getting breakfast in bed why I feel special "
"You should it's your birthday ,here eat  "
"Aren't you eating "
" No this is for you,plus coffee is more like my breakfast"
"What no you will eat"planning on declining"because it's my day and I can't let the person I care about starve" at her words I could not decline her ,happy at her words that she cares ,made my morning even brighter. Opening my mouth to what seems to be spoon full of fruits salad,thats how the afternoon  went we feeding each other."what do you want to do next "
" I don't know can I ask anything"
"Ask anything and I will provide"
"Okey I want to watch movies with caramel popcorn and to cuddle"
"Perfect "

That's how me and coco end  up with my hands inside the shirt she's wearing  on  legs tangled together and her drawing patterns on my chest .As the credits roll down "wait here I have to get something "
"What no don't leave  "
"I be right back"
Untangling myself from her all ready missing her touch I go get the cake  . Getting the cake , I start to sing happy birthday the best I could  .
Then I find coco gone .

Please like and comment 💕💕💕❤️
I want a girlfriend who's single 😉😅