19

Lorenzo pov

No, no , no , no she can't be gone , she can't leave me . Setting the cake down , i take my phone to view all the security footage to find her . Looking at all the cameras and the last one of one in front of my bedroom door , showing that I'm the only one the left and enter this room . That means she is still here , hearing water running in the bathroom I instantly relaxed she didn't leave me . Watching the door open, she comes out and what seems to be invested in the conversation in the phone "love you too" "bye" s deep rough voice says ,rage , jealousy , sadness that's what goes through me  "bye"

"Caaaake you got me cake is that chocolate cake thank you ,thank yooou" not able to respond because  thinking of different scenarios "Lorenzo what's wrong " she ask while taking in my vivid state , cupping my face with her hands " babe tell me what's wrong I will do my best to help you " seeing the worry in her eyes , thinking it can all be fake . Not able to take my thoughts anymore "who was that on the phone " 
"Huh that was my parents wishing me a happy birthday " not believing her" why this time at 10 in the evening"  "because my parents do this where they kinda tell me how I was born, at this time  my mom went into labour and my dad said that even though he suffered a lot he still love me " she giggled at the thought. Hugging her tight relaxing that I can still make her mine and is still mine "Are you okay "
Separating from her and smile " I'm great do you want your cake "
"Is that even a question" jumping out of my arms and sit on the bed , she grabs the tray on her lap and start eating . Staring at her with amusement"what ?"she ask with a spoon in her mouth "aren't you going to share" sitting next to her "are you mad? ,if you wanted some you should've brought two but even then I won't share !!"  "Oh come on coco "puckering my lips , I don't really want it just want to mess with her
"Oug fine here "holding a spoon against my lips , taking a bite "mmmm this is good " teasing her "yes keep on doing that and you might want to sleep with on eye open , eating and enjoying a woman's cake ,do you want a death wish?"
"No  "trying not to laugh at her antics
"Good . Open  "opening .my mouth again

After a while I have been busy answering emails while coco is still trying to finish  eating the cake alone, she believed I had enough of her cake ."Coco it's getting late let's sleep you'll finish it tomorrow "fine ,it's your fault for buying me such a large cake  " sighing loudly she set a the cake down and licks the cream of the spoon darting her tongue out I see her piercing on the tongue,not able to  resist. I throw the spoon out of her hands grab her by her hair and kiss her.

Magano pov

Gasping at the sudden action ,he took the opportunity to stick his tongue in my mouth  . Responding back feeling him so close to my body ,his hands roaming my legs and stoping at my butt lifting me up .Now  I'm straddling him  , feeling his erection right at my core . Lost in the bliss of the kiss losing my control over my mind , Taylor was able to take control of my body letting her be with her mate.
Taylor pov
Glad that Magano didn't fight with me ,I pay my full attention to mate . Kissing him back with force feeling his manhood ,I grind on him unable to control myself "Lorenzo " I'm moan as he squeeze me . Wanting more wanting to do something that I have wanted to do for a long time now , kissing his jaw line going down till a reach his neck , sucking , linking , looking for his sweet spots "coco" i think I just got wetter now . Sucking on that spot over again knowing he is losing his mind ,I release my canines  , scrapping my teeth against his skin .Ready to take a bite to mark him and transform him, opening my mouth wider. Lunching myself at him

Please like and comment 💕❤️ it won't hurt . Remember I only update when I have internet .