11

Magano pov

I' have been avoiding Lorenzo since the hug . Maybe your wondering how do you avoid someone who is in the same car as you well just sleep in my case pretend to sleep.

Is not that I want to avoid him , I just need to think . Think about everything , even Taylor has been quite  .
What are you thinking about?
Nothing really I'm just replying the hug
And maybe how you almost took control and about to kiss him, you could have scared him  away .
Sorry alright I just couldn't contain myself 
It's okey just calm down will yay
I'm calm !!

"Coco wake up " Sweet Lord love it when he says that.!!! Shutting her off , she is just hormonal teen okey I am a teen but still,
"Mmmm " opening my eyes "Where are we" looking around seeing the path way and tress "you will see ". Reaching for the door handel Lorenzo stops me before I could open,damn the sparks "wait here " watching him go out of the car , and coming to open mine . Offering he's hand looking at him weirdly"come on let's go " getting out of the car . I feel all tingly , I just want him to hold me and never let me go . Walking what seem to be the edge of the cliff . "Wow ,it's beautiful " over looking the city and the sunset perfect view "Yes it is " I don't know if he is talking about me or the view but couldn't help the blush that's forming"come on let's go eat " talking about food my stomach started to growl . I hope he didn't hear that

Lorenzo pov
Hearing how my coco is hungry ,I open the back of the car so we can sit at the back of the hood instead being all crapt up inside . Because  she is my queen  I pick her her hearing a squeal from her "Lorenzo what are you doing !!??" seeing her panic face ."relax I'm just putting you hear  " chucking at her blush . setting her down , putting the food in the middle even though I want to be close to her I don't want to be seem creepy .

Eating I see her put chips in bread then hot sauce , " you know the English in me is going crazy "
"What you mean?"
"The hot sauce is fine but to put it in bread thats unacceptable"seeing her laugh brings me joy I can do that, even though she's laughing at me "are you done ? "
"Yes"" trying to control her laughter "it's just that you remind me of my other best friend ,and I want stop eating like this I won't get full if I eat fish &chips like that . The point of eating food is to get satisfaction and a full belly  " she says while tapping her stomach ,I'm not even going argue she said a  valid point but still"maybe ,so how many friends do you have  "
"I have two best friends and we are all mixed and have few close friends and what you call friends I say acquaintances which by the way are lot and you "
"You could say the same for me 'shrugging my shoulder "what do you mean mixed "
"Meaning that our parents decided to be with other races "
"So thats why you have green eyes  " which are beautiful "yes just like the chips and fish is the Britain in me and the hot sauce and bread is the African in me " smiling at her joke .

Driving back now to the city ,"why do I feel like ,no I know that once we reach I will be  stressed and overworked no more freedom, adulthood here I come !."humming to her statement because it's true . Being with coco has made me feel young again  ,I'm more relaxed with her then I have been in long time . Parking near at one of the hotels that I own ,sad that this night I won't spend my time with coco but I know I will hunt her down and make her mine "Come on let's get out " Stepping out of the car making sure I have my phone and gun "So this is where we part ways it's been fun how about a goodbye hug " opening her arms to my . Hugging her too death the sparks that go through my body and her scent it's maginfic . Separating from the hug but still had my arms around her waist , seeing as we're our faces are close to wash other and noticing how she keeps on looking at my lips  wasting no time .

Please like and comment ❤️ and I updated when I have internet