5

Lorenzo pov

I was frozen for a moment than I remember coco is right in front of me . She could easily get hurt by this wolf, grabbing her hand and pulling to stand behind me , while taking out my gun ,that thing growled at me .
"Hey what are doing ?"
"Shhh keep quiet and let's back up slowly . "
"Why" Woman!
"Can't you see there's a fucking wolf!!! standing there and staring at you weirdly. We need to back slowly so it won't harm us"
"Nah it ait looking at me ,it's looking at you instead .I think she wanna eat you "
" What the fuck!! " It is looking at me and I'm kinda scared . I have been killing and torturing people for the past 10 years now and I'm fucking scared of a mare dog . Then I hear the most sweet and happy sound ever laughter and it's from coco .

"Om my goodness !!look at your face " and she keeps on laughing . I think the woods made her crazy . Why is she laughing at me when there is wild animal in front of us
"I don't get what is fucking funny about this "
" Well your face and reaction " she said with a smile damn her smile just makes me I don't even know. "Calm down shes harmless .Hey girl" "Wha-" As she is walking to it , I tried to pull her back when the thing bowed down to her . What is happening?!!"See she is harmless ,she is my friend or what you people say pet ." She pull me closer to the wolf , this girl is strong !! And brought my hand to pet her .
"Explain" I ordered
"Okey well I saved her while she was a baby and raised her .Named her TG ,she looks after the house while I'm gone and sleeps mostly in the garage or in the house depends on her "
" It doesn't bite and you are not afraid of it"
"Its  name is TG and no and not all woman are scared for wild animals you know there are lots of fearless woman ,more fearless then you  "
"What did you say ! I'm not scared of shit  "
I'm fucking mafia boss" Ja but your face did not say that and look after I tell you ,she is harmless you are still gripping the gun  "
Relaxing my hand on the gun and putting it back , sighing heavenly . I did what most men won't do" I attempt I was scared , you just bruised my ego you know  "
" oh I Know " smiling at me
" TG I left some meat at the back of the house I will came back as usual bye" The wolf run off to the direction of the house like it understand wow . Following her quietly because I'm still stunned. Coming to the garage it open automatically showing her black  jeep and motorcycle ,nice. Getting inside to as I realized this a new car

"Okey let the journey begin"