24

Lorenzo pov

My morning started out great  because I woke up in my queens arms ,the best part was the position we were in ,me on top ,her legs rapped around my torso ,my head in between her chest and her hugging my to death this was just perfect ,till I receive a call from my men saying that someone have been stealing my money earned from all the guns and drugs.That ruined everything for me I didn't want to leave coco but I had to teach that person a lesson . After dressing I take one last look at coco I'm going to miss her ,when I'm with her she brings normalcy in my life she makes me fell less of a monster  .

Entering the wearhouse , everybody look busy maybe for show because of fear of me but, all I care about now is the traitor . Going to my accountant who has been working for my family's mafia for a long time , he is loyal to us we are loyal to him.
"George "
"Don "
"How did this happen ?"
"I have been noticing some omision in the books ,at the beginning of this year couple of dollars  gone missing each month then last week after the trade at least  £3000 was taken "
"Who ?" "Not  fully sure but it sum up to this three " showing me pictures of three idiots who don't have the brains  to think of what I'm going to do to them ."send them to my office and don't tell them why ."

Sitting in my office waiting for those fools to come 'ding' I really hope is not bad news ,today this phone has been the barrier of bad news . Unlocking it,I see multiple of pictures of my coco send by one of my men that I trusted to follow her around . Oh my beautiful coco in one of them she left my condo dressed in my sweat pants and  in a  dress shirt that she tied around her waist  ,she looks so good in my clothes . There's is this one where it seems she is shopping for lingerie holding a  blue one in,hope she gets it wish I could see it . The last one got me on my knees it's her Having a full blown smile showing of her teeth that are covered in braces  ,her natural hair following back . So she has green eyes and red hair while black, my unique little  queen and all  mine.

"So boys I will love to continue playing with  but I have better plans to attend to " looking at the tree tide up men on a chair bruised and broken, watching the relief come to their faces"but my men will gladly take over" seeing the fear took over them as the squirm in they sits , humming sounds coming out of they covered months "know you want to talk we will talk later "

Leaving them to regret their lives "go in there after 1 hour "  leaving without waiting a response from the guards , wanting  to leave .

"What do you mean she disappeared"
"She was just walking then gone to the forest near the park and never came back "  sighing why did she  go out late at night .
"Which park ? "
"Wild hills park " I know that park I do my morning runs in there ,for me to know that place is also unstable sometimes."if any thing happens to her it's your head"
Hanging up ,fuck where are you Magano .
Passing the gas station from the corner of my eye I see her ,how did she get here, why is she here ,and why is she laughing with another man  . Wanting to comfort them but I can't not yet at least while I'm covered blood, she will definitely stay away from me this time .

"Don"
"Follow my gps tracker and come quick "
"Yes don "
Hanging up  , I have been following them for the past 10 minutes ,and let's just I'm fuming with anger  .I have been calling and sending her messages but no reply  maybe she does not reply to unknown numbers ,or she is to busy enjoying herself with him . She is mine she's not supposed to be in a car with a man that I don't know . Coco got me jealous ,yes for the first time I'm jealous of an another men.

As they come to a stop in front of the same hotel she drop me off last , don't tell me I have been looking  and she's been under my nose all this time . Watching her get of the car with a smile what is she even smiling about , (phone ringing ) "what !!"
"Don I'm here "
"You see that girl follow her and this time dont lose her "
Hanging up and leaving to go change ,I better get some answers soon because coco I will make you mine

Please like and comment 😝😝😝😝

Ask questions if you would like