41

MAGANO POV

you know that things are ganna happen and that you accepted it's ganna happen it's so different when it actually happen. Like right I just fully realized that I'm pregnant and I'm ganna be a mom , smiling at the thought the first dish is put in front of  me , thanking the waiter I dig in , this is so good ! Doing a happy dance that how good the food is.

Eating my 5th plate now my phone has been ringing for a while now and I just been humming along with the ringtone it's my favorite song for now . "Don't you have your phone" the person I'm ignoring comes slide into my booth " how did you find me"
"I own this place , now why have you been ignoring my calls" that means I can get a free food . "To be honest I just wanted some alone time you know just wanted some space and think" I like to be alone sometimes to be lost in my on thoughts even when there is voice in my head.

"Here you go miss"  , the waiter hands me my food with a cut dimple smile "thank you and can you bring me my bill" smiling back at me "of course , Sir would you like to order" asking zozo " no thanks" answering him coldly .
" What's wrong with"

"I don't like the way he is looking at you" making a frowny face
"And how is looking at me ?" He is totally jealous " I don't know the way he is smiling at you and you smiling back and why should you smile like that you should do that to me and  miss I should have married you so you can be mrs" oh he looks so cute right now with a pouting face "His smile is for tips and customer service and I smiled because it's polite and he brought me food you'd think I won't be nice to the person who gives me food"

Going back to my food and occasionally giving zozo bites of it because he paid for my meals .
"Lorenzo!" Now who is this lady "huh"
"Lorenzo its me Clara , you know you have business with my father" please leave thinking that .
" Oh hey Clara" girl wipe the smile of your face he clearly does not remember you "it's been a long time since I last saw you , I hope you like the grey suit that I send"

" Oh yes I do" no he don't there's only black and blue suits in his closet" but I must say you look great with black"

"Yes I do  I couldn't agree with you more" pulling me closer to his side . Now she acknowledges me " this is my wife Magano" her smile instantly falls ."You married?" oug I want to go ." Yes he is to me just like you said he looks great with black , so goodbye" walking away with zozo besides me .

"I know your fine and all but is this always ganna happen first I find I naked lady with a wrong choose of colour lingerie in your office and boy you are very wise that you did not even look at her or this pussy won't be touched . Then now this bitch I understand if she used to like you but please I'm plus size I can't be ignored like you can't miss me at all , but she only greet you trying to show that I don't matter , well bitch your mine"

"please get in the car"

" Okey"using his arm for support to go in the backseat" this car is nice and big just like how I like my men"turning sideways to face zozo. I already find him staring at me

"start driving "he tells the driver while he  still looks me straight in the eye then presses a button that brings up like a window that separate the front and back of the car.

"You know I should be the one complaining" pulling me closer by my legs "wh-why" now the arousal smell is coming from me "first you ignore my call , which I understand because you maybe needed some space but always I mean always answer my call" squeezing my thighs painfully " and look at you every where you go some ones always staring at what's mine and every fiber of me wants to lock you up tie you down to my bed and well you will find out soon"

Hey , how you doing ✌️😊