59

LORENZO POV

I watch as Magano squirms as my finger is plugged in her I'm not in control of my body King is and I'm loving it . She tries to move but King has her pined down .

"Please do something anything I can't take it anymore"she pleads looking at me with those green eyes she is for a desperate release
He tells her to call him Alpha right before he pludges three fingers and moves in and out of her on a fast pace .

"Al-alpha please " he stops whiles still being inside of her ,she whines and clenches my fingers "please what "
"Can you please make me cum alpha please " she begs so sweetly who are we to deny her .

He removes them ,they come out wet and dripping with her juices and her hole is well stretch out , licking them clean oug her taste will forever be my favourite she is the first person I ate out and will be the last one of course.

She is looks exhausted ,bite marks all over her body, her skin throbbing.her mouth and eyes wide open as she is still in daze ,her holes dripping with my cum and hers . Scooping it up and putting our juices back in where it belongs .

She flinches " My Coco" picking her up  walking into the bathroom placing her on the toilet so she pees. Filling up the tub halfway with warm water adding bath soap , picking her up we sit .

Washing our body clean making sure to be aware of her bruises . Draining the tub drying , picking her up she squeals and wraps her arms around my neck she thinks I will drop her " Magano do you really think I will drop you and my kids " she just squeezes my neck  and glares at me "don't call me Magano "

Smiling at that and she wanted to leave me, shifting the pillows and blanket laying us down .
"Lorenzo?"my heart's pings at that " yes my queen"

"You can't be killed" does she really not love me" I can only die of old age " and by rejection and no way I'm telling her that "Okey good night zozo" enjoy a lifetime of time of torture

"Good night Coco"

MAGANO POV

I have been stuck .I can't leave without his company or one of the guards following me around and I have fell into   routine,wake up during the day get fucked bath ,feed , exercise ,being told that I'm loved then get fucked again, bath again then sleep.

For a month a I have been trying to find a way to kill him and there is none ,I tried  but it all failed. I notice something though with every plot to kill my heart hurts my mind goes into dark places when I think of life without him , is like I still care for him not able to understand what's happening with me .

I called my brother even though he kept me in prison here I'm still able to use my electronics . Hearing the phone ring he better know what I'm feeling even without Taylor we should still have the same connection right .

Mom and dad are here .

Great family meeting,tell me what I feel for him

I don't know

You don't know that's my phrase when it comes to emotional shit

Without Taylor emotional I can't feel you but physical you need to stop having sex.

Who knew guys feel pain after sex ,I had the urge to cry for a while now

Magano why do you want to know your emotions

Mom evey time I try to kill I hesitate and know I stopped trying to kill but Im trying to kill him still but not to his death .

Laughter is what I hear from my dad I waited for whole minute for him to stop .

Mini ,you are just like your mother that's how she expresses her feelings. That's how you express your  love for  him . You still care or love him.

That how I found out my love language for Lorenzo is to kill him or pretend that i want him dead and that I still love him. I do have emotions feelings the only issue is that im not connected to them ,I don't know how I feel I can't place my emotions . Most of my life I have been told what to feel and how ,which causes my to be frustrated the dumb part I can pin point others emotions but not mine.

I cooked for him ,not to poison him just because I cooked for him some beef stew ,rice and potatoes this will sit in for hours and I cooked alot because we both have big appetite .

I waited for him at the front door which was hard to reach because of the chain he got me chained up to the bed that is long enough to move around the house but I can't reach the front door . He made a custom made chain that fits my foot. The door opens up he is exhausted lucky for him I'm giving him a break today.

He stare at me with tired eyes , opening my arms he looks at them expecting something " come on don't you want a hug" hesitantly he walks up to me sets his bag down and  hug me he is tense at first after a small squeeze he melts into me.

A minute later i guide him to sit serving our food ,ones again he hesitated so I just took a bite from my food and gave it to him and his , "wow this is delicious " he praises it unaware a smile comes to my face. He smiles at me and we continue eating." I have a suprise for you " he says as he gathers the dishes

"What is it  ,I want it ,is it chocolate" he chuckles at that ,he hasn't allowed me to eat chocolate saying its bad for the babies because I don't know how to control myself." Now that you have mentioned it " he walks up to his bag sits down and pets down his lap .

Walking up to him sitting on his lap "actually it's two surprises hear is the first one " he takes out a chocolate bar , grabbing it ripping the wrapper off just throwing it in my mouth. Food orgasms hit me hard with a loud moan as it melts in my mouth "thank you "glancing at him as he looks at me with adoration "what's the second one more chocolate" please say yes" no but this " he takes out a folders opens it and there is it pictures of the people that I have been seeking tied up to chairs with gags on " there at the warehouse right now just waiting for you" not believing this .

My vision starts to get blurry, wiping my eyes it's tears I'm crying"why am I crying ,make it stop " looking at Lorenzo who wipes my face down " it's tears of joy ,you are happy ,I made you happy "

Nodding my head " this is almost better then chocolate " he falls into laughter he looks so beautiful the exhaustion gone from his eyes as he looks happy because I'm happy" thank you " leaning in pecking his lips , he grabs the back of my neck ,pulls me in and kiss me .

But I could not help it taking the knife out , tracing his neck he freezes  down to his collar bone I trace my name out  on his skin blood gushes out , moving away from his lips sticking my tongue out licking the blood away as the wound slowly closes up , looking up at him

"Baby I'm yours"

I'm about to turn 20 or when I publish this I will be 20 all I need is desserts.

It's my birthday 😘 here's a Gift