63

Thank pink.friday 2 because I was doubting myself to finish this year

He poured himself a glass of blood "once she is in labour she will be in danger " taking a big glaop of the blood "she can either regain her wolf, die after labour or turn into me " he smiles at the last part no I can fully see his teeth ,they are sharp like ,you will say he was shark teeth ,bit two are weirdly larger then the others.

"She won't die "growing at  the fact of her leaving me alone which I will not allow
"Or you can kill the pups she is carrying now ,listen if she dies they took my heir and them dying will save her " he takes big swing ,licks the blood of his lips .
Looks at me showing me his blood red eyes" if my pure blood dies then expect your sister death because I'm the only who can save her after labour "

MAGANO POV

Something is wrong terrible wrong ,the strom has came . My baby girl ain't crying she is not breathing I heard them say something is wrong with her , doctors rushed in and took her away I didn't even see her face I did not touch nothing.i have been waiting for 9 months to meet you and your being taken away please be okey .

Lorenzo fainted no there is dart located on his neck and he is not breathing,his chest is not moving,I tried to talk I tried to move I can't my body is frozen I can hear everything that's happening around me ,I can hear my son screaming from the other room, doctors moving around, bodies dropping down .

It's funny I always thought I lived in darkness before that we became best friends but now  we enemies,it's slowly consuming me I'm trying to fight for him, my kids ,my brother ,my friends but it seemed it caught up to me , the darkness choose me to them keep him company .

TAYLOR POV

I have to save them i did everything in my power for the not to be target but he still came .I tried I really tried to get a new body and I did I got one to sacrifice it but no he wanted more he took my kingdome I was fine with that he took the loyalty of my pack for me I was fine with that he took my my dignity I was fine with that .

When it came to my pups ,to my mate and human .I finally lost it I was always with her even though she couldn't feel me I could hear,see and feel .

He came in disguise hiding in pain site ,it seem no else saw him but I did i will never forget that smell and can smell it from a mile away .

He took my daughter and I took over ,I will not allow this to happen,but taking over was hard my human is more mysterious being a pure blood is dangerous and emotions will cause her to fall more into darkness.

"Put my child down " he turns around showing me his ugly face that has a scar that covers his face "or the next scar  give will be the death of you " 

" You wouldn't do anything while I'm holding her ,"he's right I won't but I won't let him know that

" She won't but I will " just then he falls down , quickly catching my pup . He lays there immotionless bleeding out he dead ,his neck is gone ,the left shoulder is torn apart .

Bones sticking out he's lung hanging out you can see his heart that stop beating. "That was easy I haven't had a fight in a long time except with my wife"

There stands Magano father in his true form fangs out, blood red eyes and skin thats about to turn red with claws that are dark ,I thought they died got extinct but here stands one Infront of me while i use his child's body. If she is his first born then that means magano is a pure blood

"Based on your expression you know what she is and what she is to me ,so listen carefully my pure blood better come back and you go back to that voice in the back of  her head ,and it must stay that way and if anything i mean anything that causes her soul to die ,i will kill your pack ,mate and those pups even if we are related and your brother too and I can do that without harming my son . Live your life ,enjoy it with your wonderful family and no one must know about this  do you understand ."

Nodding my head then he just disappeared, looking around seeing the mess around me , kissing my pups forehead and falling back in her head .

Everything went well from now on and I made sure nothing happened to her for the rest of eternity

The end .
Feel free to ask me any questions I will answer