Chapter 70: Some of the Truth Revealed, Heisenberg's Offer

Y/N POV

The wall behind the curtain was covered in a series of photos and hastily scrawled text in large red lettering. In the centre was a portrait of Miranda, similar to the one I'd seen numerous times since arriving here, this one had two large tares in it and the word 'MOTHER' written beneath it in massive letters.

Surrounding it were three slightly smaller pictures showing the other three lords, Dimitrescu, Donna and Moreau were each shown, with large red crosses right through them. Under each one, like with Miranda, were messages that seemed to reflect each Lord accurately. 'Witch' for Dimitrescu, 'Doll' for Donna and 'Fish man' for Moreau.

I just stared at the display, asking "Has he been watching us?" My eyes widened even more when I looked just to the side of this display. Even more photos were stuck to the wall, these ones were much smaller, and much more personal.

There were ones of Mia, baby Rose, myself and Ethan, even a photo of CHRIS that was likely some kind of professional military photograph. How Heisenberg had got hold of these was unknown, there was also a message reading 'BSAA COME!'

On the table in front of it was an assortment of scrap metal pieces, a knife and oddly enough, a communicator identical to the one Chris had given me. Heisenberg must have gotten one of the BSAA soldiers and taken the communicator from his body.

I slowly began to step back from the display, eyes wide in shock and it was at that point I heard that all too familiar voice, asking in a surprisingly quiet and possibly sinister tone. "So, do you understand what's happening here yet?"

Spinning around, I saw Heisenberg standing at the entrance to the room, metal hammer still in hand. It kind of reminded me of us first meeting him in the castle, odd bits of metal swirled about around before they disbursed across the room.

I wasn't fully sure what he meant by this so I just said what I did understand. "You've been watching us?" Heisenberg nodded, replying "That's right." He pulled up a chair and said "Sit down."

I figured the best way to get information from him would be to do as he said, so I sat down on the small metal seat. Heisenberg said a calm "There we go. Now, to business." He paused for a moment, both of us silent before he abruptly stated.

"It's all a test. Don't you see? Mother Miranda has this whole thing planned out." I raised an eyebrow asking "What do you mean?" Heisenberg let out an abrupt laugh before saying "Let me guess. You and Ethan planned to come here, take me out like you did the others, get the flask and save that little niece of yours right?"

Before I could respond, the sound of an engine revving could be heard. Heisenberg stomped over to a vent in the floor, lifting it up, yelling "Shut the fuck up down there!" He threw a chunk of metal down there. The revving stopped and I heard him mutter. "Damn freak."

Turning back to me, he bowed his head a bit apologising. "Sorry." He regained his composure and added "So, where were we." I instantly replied with what I was about to say before we were cut off. "So what, you know our plan. I'm saving my niece one way or another."

Heisenberg flipped out again, abruptly speaking louder as he said "And that's just what Miranda wants you both to do! You're just her pawns as much as the rest of us are!" When I didn't respond, Heisenberg firmly grasped my arms, getting right in my face as he said "Here, let me explain!"

Stepping back, he abruptly pulled a knife off the table and used his power, he made it float above him in a circular patter before he suddenly threw it. Right into the centre of the Dimitrescu picture. As he did so, he spat "Lady super-sized BITCH!"

He withdrew the knife before throwing it again, this time into the picture of Donna. Again he commented "Ugly-ass psycho doll!" Withdrawing the knife, he threw it into the picture of Moreau, now saying "And the mononic freak." He withdrew the knife a final time and placed it back on the table before turning back to me.